Black D.O.G. Grow

Excellent news my friend. I’m now in the position that I can transfer to dayshift. I’m seriously considering it, I think I need to make a change and get back to a more normal existence. Good luck on new job hopefully it will improve your life for the better.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Dbpooper!

4 Likes

That’s friggin awesome on the job bro!!! Hope your having a good one man :wink::v:

1 Like

Dude do it!! Nights are for single young men with no life lol Thank you buddy it’s going to vastly improve our lifestyle for the better I am truly blessed yall and grateful beyond words.

3 Likes

Thank you brother!

1 Like

Thank you bud, all is well here one day away and the weekend begins! Hope you all are having a great evening and are in good health and spirits as well as your loved ones.

2 Likes

We’re doing great man Thanks :blush: Found our we’re closing next Wednesday on the new place. I gotta get busy packing :joy:

4 Likes

Hell yeah dude that’s awesome!! Moving sucks but once it’s you realize you need to have a garage sell/get rid of a bunch of shit lol

2 Likes

Last day up here at my job, taking this bad mama jamma home today. Only had it up here for the past 3 years lol… I acquired this beautiful bicycle from a family in Tulsa. The Mother was selling her home and my coworker was their landscaper for 10 years plus. I went over to help him mow the yard as they were cleaning out her house. I lended her son a hand for maybe 10 mins moving some heavy furniture. Went back to mowing and cleaning up the flower beds, right before we left he said he DB come into the garage and check this out, it was hanging from the rafters and he said pretty cool huh?! I said a few select words followed by a deep stare when out of no where he says why don’t you talk her home!? He goes onto to tell me it was his first bike at the age of 10, going to take it home today and start cleaning the chrome and frame over the winter. Still has the registration stickers from the city of Tulsa dated in the late 60’s! Be kind always!! They gave me a couple boxes of high end liquor and tequila as well.

@GreenJewels

16 Likes

Sick!

The serial number will tell you exact production date.

Is that a 24”? 24s are very slight after here in the CA Schwinn market.

3 Likes

Beautiful! That looks just like the one my dad had, same color even! My mom had the matching woman’s bike. That bike will clean up nicely. Be sure to share it when you do.

2 Likes

Will do for sure! Idk either @AAA let me take a look and I will let you know!

2 Likes

AAA safe bicyclist sticker! Just noticed that one too cool!!

9 Likes

Too cool!

10 Likes

Pretty sure it was a 68 panther! greenschwinn1

14 Likes

It’s a 26" @AAA

6 Likes

Very cool

3 Likes

Awesome bike they used to build schwinn bikes here. Till they moved to China. Sorry I’m late brother but I’m catching up slowly. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Fantastic find! I’m not into collecting old bikes but I know something cool when I see it! There hardly any markings on that nut. If someone wrenched on it, they were careful.

5 Likes

The guy that gave it to me was the original owner and you could tell he still loved it dearly, it had masking tap on the frame and tires with handwritten instructions to hang upside down and NOT TO LEAVE IT ON THE TIRES. Pretty rad and can’t wait to start cleaning it up.

8 Likes