Black D.O.G. Grow

Everyone I have seen on Reddit have been waiting about 6 to 8 weeks through SM with covid and what not attitude said expect delays as well. I’m almost excited about the freebies as I am about finally finding some tangie lol

2 Likes

For sure Sour Tangie OG is on my list. But the list is getting long :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t fret just yet. I just received my SM order last week that I placed in early April.

2 Likes

I’m staying patient. Totally understandable with covid still going around. I’m just excited mainly :joy:

1 Like

hey bud I just paid for my order… long delays… bud im excited about the freebies… :smile:

CBD Crew Seeds Mango Haze
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Pick ‘n’ Mix
$39.66
G13 Labs Seeds Peach Puree CBD
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 05 seeds
$56.85
Barneys Farm Seeds CBD Critical Cure
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - 03 seeds
$47.68
CBD Crew Seeds Critical Mass
Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Pick ‘n’ Mix
$39.66
SubCools The Dank Seeds Pennywise CBD
Regular Cannabis Seeds - 05 seeds
$89.87
FEMINIZED UFO #1 Garden of Green Seeds Phantom Cookies Domina

FREEFreebie/BOGOF
FEMINIZED UFO #2 Freedom of Seeds Dieselicious

FREEFreebie/BOGOF
FEMINIZED UFO #3 G13 Labs Seeds AUTO Bride Cake

FREEFreebie/BOGOF
FEMINIZED UFO #4 Seed Stockers Seeds BCN Critical XXL

FREEFreebie/BOGOF
FEMINIZED UFO #5 T H Seeds MK-Ultra Kush

FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Humboldt Seed Organization Chocolate Mint OG

FREEFreebie/BOGOF
T H Seeds French Cookies

FREEFreebie/BOGOF
G13 Labs Seeds Skunk #1

FREEFreebie/BOGOF
Pheno Finder Seeds Blue Sherbalato

FREE

hope you are well… :smile:

8 Likes

Awesome my friend. Glad that you were able to get what you wanted. I just started another post and so far it’s letting me post pictures, for now. WTF. Go figure. Here it is if you wanna take a look.

5 Likes

Very nice haul buddy, I saw when you posted yesterday too it was literally right before I placed my order Haha great minds think alike!! You have quite the selection going now. I like attitude for the fact you can pick and mix to try something out and they always hook it up with freebies.

2 Likes

Glad you’re able to post again bud I’ll be following @repins12!

3 Likes

Thanks my friend. It was short lived. I’m locked out again. Oh well.it is what it is. Probably just gonna have to wait until they get the issues with the site resolved

3 Likes

yeah, I am super happy… as I wanted to get some medical strains that were 1:1, 1:2… and like u say the bonuses cant be ignored… and I love ilgm seeds, I rate them and would recommend anyone to buy them…but they need to sort out some medical mixed packs… :grin:… 99$ for 5 seeds… and I got some reg seeds mixed in there… and the freebies… I went with the super stealth packaging… I wonder what they will repack it into…:smile:

3 Likes

I have received them in DVD cases, change purses, coffee cups (and I don’t drink coffee, I’m bouncing off the walls enough without it), T-shirts, wrapped in a bandanna. These are just some of the methods that I have seen. Some of the stateside company’s it’s just a padded envelope. Herbie’s is famous for the change purses. I hope that you are doing well, it’s evening here, reckon it’s the am there. Freebies are always a plus. Glad that you found a place to get what you needed to try brother. If you couldn’t get them, I was gonna make sure that I did all that I could to make it happen.
Be safe and Stay HIGH my friend :+1: :v:

5 Likes

man you are a legend, for the offer, i was very very close to asking… but I also am happier I don’t have to put that kind of pressure on you… not your fault when someone effs ups… :smile: now its not in your hands…
:smile:

but I am going to makeup some of these pots for you… just give me a bit of time… :grin:

3 Likes

Brother like I have always told you, I got you six. You ever get into that position that you can’t get what you need. You let me know and if I can get it, I can assure you, you will get it shortly thereafter. Those pots of yours do have me intrigued. I have the 2"pipe, stainless wire but haven’t been able to find the escuession rubber plates for the top end, Can’t find the proper spelling. The rubber pieces that go at the top of the pipe at the lid of the tote. I know that I have the rubber flashing in the garage

5 Likes

it will be a lot easier if I make u a few, then u will get it… prob in a couple of weeks once I trim the next table… :grin:

2 Likes

I appreciate it my brother. I would really like to give them a try

2 Likes

Is there a promix/FFOF soil mix ratio? I have both along with abag of perlite. Would it be better to mix them all together or not mixing?

1 Like

This reminded me of a funny thing that happened last week. I was in line at the gas station. In front of me, 6 ft away, was a ding bat. The clerk explained after buying so may coffees you get a free one. She says " well do I have to drink the coffee, I don’t like coffee" I chuckled and thought wow, I’m feeling pretty smart today. Ummm why would she buy the coffee to get to the free coffee if she doesn’t like it :thinking::person_facepalming: :joy: as soon as I got back to my car I LMAO :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

The world needs more people like you, who will wait to get to their car to laugh. I would’ve probably lost my shit and said, look dumbass…

6 Likes

It was extremely hard to refrain. Believe me, I really wanted to say something…at least just a loud WOW. I try to be nice, as hard as at can be sometimes.

3 Likes

I can’t even be that nice to my mom lol

5 Likes