Biological Wonder First Grow

@kaptain3d thanks for the video! i guess I’ve been working on lollipop ping, more than defoliating! Lots of lingo to learn here!:wink:

3 Likes
1 Like

It’s well worth the read mate , thinkings are looking full on and choice as chap :slight_smile: out of like sorry budz

1 Like

I think they look good other than the droop.

2 Likes

She looks very healthy. As stated above…other than droopy leaves she looks good.

1 Like

Thanks for the response @MrPeat!

1 Like

Thanks @Budz! I appreciate the response!

2 Likes

White widow auto, Week 3 of flower. Leaves are getting sticky!!! What do you think? Feedback welcome! Shall I defoliate this week a bit!? @dbrn32 @Graysin @SilvaBack203 @Covertgrower @MrPeat @dirtydave @kaptain3d @Dexterado @Hellraiser @Leholf

6 Likes

6 Likes

Looking great! I wouldn’t change a thing, as long as it seems like they’re getting good airflow. You can look at removing large shade-casting fans that seem like they’re blocking more light than they’re catching for themselves. And/or trimming out some leaves from the undergrowth where light isn’t going to hit for better airflow.

4 Likes

Thanks @Graysin! You are always reliable and on top of it! I think you are right…at this point, airflow and light should be the factors I should look at increasing. Thanks for your perspective! Appreciated :pray:

4 Likes

Any time (that I’m awake :rofl: ) :smiley: :v:

PS sorry I’m just a schmuck who always burns my likes all early in the day :heart:

4 Likes

We’ll, I hear ya, and I don’t think you’re a schmuck;)!

4 Likes

I think you’re doing great!

3 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32! I know I’ve got a ways to go, but it’s exciting how fast things seem to change on a week by week, or even day by day at this stage of growth! Appreciate your support!

3 Likes

Doing a great job man they look amazing

4 Likes

Thanks @SilvaBack203. If it were yours, would you defoliate?

3 Likes

Wait I did the 21 and 42 day of flower rule

4 Likes

Looks good…maybe time for a trim at the bottom.

3 Likes

They look fantastic keep doing what you’re doing I wouldn’t trim them

3 Likes