Biobiz proper nute doses -hhheelp!@#$?!

grow =regular soil from a gardening store=indoors then moved out doors for the time being till flower time
strain sage n sour =sativa dominant=so they say but feels very body high and grows very bushy not tall unless side branches are pruned off
nutes=biobizz biogrow ph=6-6.1
the mother plant would take nutes 2ml even 3ml per liter this is a clone however is much older than the mother ever got its veging about 4 -4 1/2 mo.s this clone is super cropped the mother was scroged other environmental facters seem to be the same besides the fact that this one is getting some good sunlight as apposed to just cfls that the mother was getting for this clone i started giving nutes about 2 wks later than i did for the mother the mother was getting regular doses of bioheaven the clone gets none
ok heres the question this clone has only been getting 1 ml biogrow per liter was doing great after about a month her leaves turned lime green after a few wks of that burnt tipped leaves and some black water spots on the leaves lime green also came back
i flushed again spots stopped burnt tips stopped leaves turned regular green for the most part i fed again and again burnt tipped leaves and black spots so i flushed again and fed water for a weak
foliar fed gh flora micro at 1/4 strgth the recomended for the first time -4x a day this started to heal them theyre coming back to normal also everyday gave them something different in a foliar feed at very light doses algamic bioheaven topmax the plant looks back to normal
then i fed again at 1 ml bio grow per ltr wtr and instaed of foliar feeding i spray them w/just water ph 6 and the plant again is displaying burnt tips like a regular nute burn look and some little tiny leaves of popcorn bud sights like a brownish bronzey color dryed and shrivled up but most leaves at this point look normal
whats up with the plant whats going on and why and how to fix the plant and how do i know when she’ll be ready to flower shes got an awsome canopy lookin very ready besides the stated issues?

That is an epic tale. :smiley: I think you are doing a lot of different applications. I would do whatever you can to have it looking green and healthy; And Leave it alone.

yes flushed 2x as stated above with ph 6 wtr was nuting her lots let than her mother im trying to figure out how to use nutes with her on this new twist she gave me she is currently green and looking healthy i think just some burnt tips here the pics

Very nice!!! :smiley:

Sorry. I know you flushed. My “typo” I thought I edited it out. Moving on.

I have bad eyes. Too many years under HID lamps…I was warned! Please indulge me. I would like to ask a couple questions of you. I feel I may be able to give you a more informed answer; If: I know:

what type of light you are under?

what is humidity? Want to rule out environmental issue.

I think perhaps; And this is just a theory; You might be deficient in some mineral due to your extreme low dosage. So; I have another question for you.

What is EC or TDS/ppm of solution?

What does the bottle say to add per gallon for veg?

Have you downloaded the Free Grow bible yet?

the first pic was about 2 wks ago when she was lime green the rest from today

yes got book thanks

what type of light you are under?for the past 3 -4 wks sun

what is humidity?30-37 but i spray them lately about 3x a day sometimes moreWant to rule out environmental issue.

I think perhaps; And this is just a theory; You might be deficient in some mineral due to your extreme low dosage. So; I have another question for you.

What is EC or TDS/ppm of solution?dont have a meter

What does the bottle say to add per gallon for veg?http://www.biobizz.com/uploads/bestanden/3aef58a5-f168-4c67-90e5-f795080075c4

I think I would try 2ml per liter. I looked over your post and don’t see where you tried that. I do not think would hurt the plant; So try it and let me know. It is kind of tough when we are dealing with a plant that seems to have recovered Peace

ן want 2 but im a bit scared im asking agian just 2 b sure the leave tips are diplaying black n brown tips its evrything nute burn seems to b explained as also sent pics to Robert he said it looks like nute burn or salt build up before the first flush
however this new info may help us out better
today the plant has many many leaves with those black tips not just a few like those pics also every leave the tip seems almost like bleached or white another news was that i fed an avocado plant half of what i was advized by biobiz themself 2 days ago i decided to contact them so far no help in the matter but theyre trying well that avocado plant also was ttly fine gave some biogrow and bam burnt leaves i also gave a bit to my water lillies who were fine and bam nute burn looking stuff
my first plant that i was real happy with the harvest but them 2 in the grow was getting 2ml per ltr and in the middle somewere down the line started these burnt tip marks then in the middle of the leaves then those brown dryed burnt marks turned into hole in the leaves so i fed it 2 wks ph wtr only till returning to nutes again at 2 ml thay had their marks here n there but i assumed it was normal and continues they survive and the weed is the best high i ever got from weed i love it
but this clone i feel different about her she also not a 1 mo veg shes veging for a good close to 4 mos i wouldnt want to loose her
r u sure i should try giving 2 ml per ltr close my eyes n wish i was bout to give plain ph wtr again but i know im a newbee
sorry for the requestion

If it is nute burn and when you give this to other plants they get similar burnt spots I’d have to say you need new nutes all together. If everything else is checking out and is where it is supposed to be and with your other plants being healthy and normal and then you add this one thing and it gives them the same kind of burns I would have to say that something must of happened to ruin your nutes. Get new nutes, maybe you are going to have to bite the bullet and buy a whole new mix, maybe even a new brand, either way then go through the steps of flushing again to get the bad nutes out and start the regimen recommended by Latewood over again with low dose nutes, say half or maybe even quarter the recommended strength of whatever brand you choose. Now might be the perfect time to pick up some http://www.marijuanabooster.com/

Oh yeah, maybe take some of the healthiest tops of the pant as cuttings to be sure you don’t lose your genetics. Be sure to use something else besides this stuff that seems to have gone bad in whatever you clone with.

I agree McG…I was going to change my answer after being informed that all kinds of plants are suffering with those nutes.

GET NEW nutes! I tell you what. I strongly recommend you try Liquid Karma. I think you should be able to safely maintain a MOM on that alone. Great stuff, and relieves stress in the plant. Or get some Pure Blend Pro. You cannot go wrong with this Nutrient or LK as an additive stress relief product.

Also; If I renember correctly; You DO NOT have a tds or EC meter. You need one. If you had one; We all could tell how strong your solution is.

Hope it all works out for you. Thanks McG. Peace all, lw

I hesitate to say this because there could be so many different unknown variables and this might not be the problem at all – and I don’t know anything about biobiz – but “biologic” (maybe referring to live beneficial bacteria and spores) and organic nutes need to be stored in cool places, but in general there usually isn’t a lot that can make your nutes go bad in a short amount of time, or maybe never if kept in a dry cool dark place. However, even if everything else has been done right as far as storage is concerned, in a dry space, if the container is not air tight you could get a lot of evaporation. If you get too much evaporation – your nutes become way more concentrated and you can pretty much throw out the recommended measurements. If you diluted the storage container with water, you might be able to get away with continuing to use it. But maybe it’s better to start with new fresh stuff and be safe instead of sorry.

Oh, also, as I said it could be all kinda of variables, if it got too hot wherever it was being stored something could have happened actually changing the composition and dilution won’t help as the composition may have become toxic.

are those nutes organic? biobiz is 100% organic i heard u cant change to chemical on a plant they dont mix well i already have gh flora getting ready to try a little hydro action should i flush this siol clone and then give the gh or i cant do that ?

I know I might get chastised by the organic community, but nitrogen is nitrogen organic or not. If you took a plant grown in an organic soil mix and tried to take a very concentrated chemical fertilizer that is designed at full strength to give you mega growth, then yes you are going to burn your plant. But otherwise no. The plant loves those nutrients and micro nutrients just the same whether they come from worm casing and bat guano or if it was refined from mineral deposits or extracted from fossil fuels. So you can use whatever you want, just make sure it’s well balanced and keep the concentration down until your plant recovers.

One of those flushers Latewood talked about might not be a bad idea to help flush out toxins and excessive salts.

Yes Pure Blend Pro and Liquid karma are organic. You can use anything you want, but at this point, I would not put GH flora on the plant and confuse the issue even more.

And since you brought up organic or not. I would like you to go and listen to this audio/video

Mitleider expert explains the periodic elements necessary to grow plants most efficiently

You should check that out. On another note. JJ Rodalli; Father of Organic farming was quoted a saying; A plant cannot tell the difference between the Nitrogen from a leaf or a fertilizer bag"

Yes Pure Blend Pro and Liquid karma are organic. You can use anything you want, but at this point, I would not put GH flora on the plant and confuse the issue even more.

And since you brought up organic or not. I would like you to go and listen to this audio/video

Mitleider expert explains the periodic elements necessary to grow plants most efficiently

You should check that out. On another note. JJ Rodalli; Father of Organic farming was quoted a saying; A plant cannot tell the difference between the Nitrogen from a leaf or a fertilizer bag"

Pure Blend Pro and Liquid karma R NOT FOUND IN MY COUNTRY SHIPPING FROM OVERSEAS IS ABOUT $100 or more sry bout caps the only thing organic here is biobiz any other suggestions or do u know a hydrostore that ships international thats not sooo expensive?