Bill Grow Journal

That’s what I thought probably be great if you could wait 2 more weeks or so, even though it’s hard to wait you’ll be happy you did, I think just my opinion. :sun_with_face::dancer:

3 Likes

It will be 13 weeks on Sunday. I’m ready lol. I thought Autos would get done quicker. I just need to be patient. I’m ready to smoke my own weed for the first time lol. I appreciate all the help everyone!

3 Likes

Some strains don’t do amber though. Pictures are blurry, from what I see there’s a few days to go. Do what I do. Pick a top nug, trim it, dry it and try it. I did my last harvest that way and it was freakin awesome. Passed it off to a few friends and they’re baying for more, reckon it’s the best they’ve had.

2 Likes

I would Imagine if I hold out till Sunday I wont be disappointed either way. I know one thing it is super sticky and smells awesome!

2 Likes

Mine was the same. It was amazing, my humidity was right down as well. Off the scale and the smell :scream::scream::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s weird because i planted The 3 gorilla glue at same time and other 2 got a ways to go yet

1 Like

It’s a good thing though. You can trim this one, remember what she was like cloudy v clear and adjust the other two to suit. Took me a week to cut and trim. Which suited as I went from 50/50 right through to 75/25. I will be doing it like that from now on. Loved it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Amazon66 @Covertgrower @Davyg you guys think this is close to harvest

2 Likes

I’m about 9 weeks into flower on the lsd plant. I think It’s close to coming down what’s everyone think. @pptrsha1 @Chasfitter

2 Likes

that is absolutely fabulous!

1 Like

The top 4 pictures I would be happy to harvest at that all day long :heart_eyes::sunglasses:. I’m struggling to get a proper look at the bottom pics, when I zoom in it loses focus for some reason :face_with_monocle:
Meant to add, they look delicious :heart_eyes:.
I downloaded them and had a look that way and they look amazing

1 Like

you have to see those last two pics!

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

@pptrsha1 @Davyg @Chasfitter @Amazon66 @Covertgrower. More pics

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s a masterpiece she’s ready in my eyes!

Sure is frosty but can you see any amber on bud not leaves, I can’t tell and unfortunately can’t go by days or weeks just trichomes. :blush::blush:

Have not been on in a little while. 1st harvest ever turned out better than expected. Here are pics of the new plants. @Covertgrower @Chasfitter @Davyg @Amazon66 @pptrsha1

5 Likes

Looking good! that’s a lot of weed you got there😉

1 Like

That’s going to be a busy tent but looking good :heart_eyes: