Bikes or what ever you want to post

MT1
That area is nice for scenery in the fall. I would love to get out of Texas and go somewhere that has at least a few days below 100 for the summer. We weren’t that bad this year but for the last 5 overall, HOT ! AND managed to have puddles of water in my yards for over two weeks in June this year.
That sounds like a pretty good deal for the house and land. Got enough room for privacy ! Maybe a nice outdoor grow, I haven’t done one of those since 1974 ! No where near as good weed then but could buy Colombian Gold for 15-20 an ounce!
Ya’ll take care
Jerry

I know what you mean about depressed, the area I grew up in is like that also.
Yup tex it is really great Back there in spring and fall, summer is too humid for me. It snows a bit there but it’s nice to if you like snow and rain lol

1 Like

Well You guy’s I’m taking my sweetheart out for a spin today. After two days of rain it looks like it’s going to be sunny.
Hopefully I won’t get another ticket like the last time…lol… I just can’t let off the throttle…lol

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Have a safe ride rain is no fun to ride in
Tom

Awesome Will ! I got my bike out and polished it again, hoping I can sell it soon. Really a nice today, only ?? 90 today. Throttles are for going faster, not slowing down. Damn cops can’t seem to understand that !
Ride safe,
Jerry

Well they didn’t get me this time… it’s just about that time again to bring her in and clean her up after this summer.

Will

1 Like