Bigsixxx's spider farm 4x2 kit

Not a sin here. Not at all. I use seedsman also. I want ILGM but until they make smaller amounts and or allow mixing strains seedsman has me. 20 seeds of 1 strain no matter how decent or cheap does not fit my grow style.

3 Likes

Og kush had a branch that was touching the dirt, and growing weird. So i cut it off, and since it 3-4 nodes on it i put it in some perlite with mycos around the roots or stem. Smallest clone ive ever had… And i think ive never had a clone not root. And i have used str8 perlite b4 too. Works pretty good. Got makeshift dome over the clone.

The Big gals are drying out fast. Gave them all some recharge and watered big gals i water until pots are heavy. I try not to get runoff but most of the time i do. I stop when i see runoff. Next run will work on my watering scheduling. Kinda all over the place, but basically been every other day.

The clone i took was looking rough when i put it in perlite wouldn’t stand up was leaning against dome, but this morning shes perky as hell standing straight up. She might make it. At the first sign of roots coming outta cup or new growth ill get her in some lightly amended soil.
Some pics day 45 for biguns’ and day 31 for lil ones.
Pics
The frost is coming!!!
IMG_20230126_090907545_HDR~2

This is the branch that i cloned.
IMG_20230126_090907545_HDR~3

Some more.

And more

1 Like

Yup thats my problem with ilgm they dont have smaller packs like 3 and 5. I cant afford 100 bucks a strain. Maybe 100 bucks for 4 strains, like i did with seedsman. Come on ilgm get smaller packs, please. I always hear good things about their stuff and people always say u wont regret it. I just cant for one strain.

2 Likes

I like to sit with my girls too lol. And these prices lol…. A lot of 10 packs are at $150 now

2 Likes

Plants are chugging along. Looks like the big gals are done stretching and starting to bulk up. The frost is definitely picking up on all autos.
OG kush is looking good. The lst is working great. Not a yellow leaf in sight!!! Yet. Lots of pics.

2 Likes

Did a lil defoli on critical #2.
Everything is doing good. Buds are fattening up nicely. The og kush is chugging along nicely. Gonna let her branches stretch a lil, b4 i fondle her again!!!
Havent seen any new growth on clone yet. Gave it a lil shot of superthrive. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Day 54 for big gals
Day 40 for og and smaller critical auto.
Bagseed is chugging along forgot what day.
And finally the clone looks a lil perkier but the leaves are lightening up a lil. Still looking for roots out of the bottom or new growth.
Just watered and idk why but top dressed flowering plants. Im thinking at least 2weeks left. Red hairs just started a couple days ago.
Ok thats all folks!?? And pics of course.

Pics

!

2 Likes

Trichs are lookin half cloudy half clear to me. Two more weeks.

3 Likes

Day 60 for big gals(critical+autos)
Day 44 for small flowering critical auto and og kush photo. Bagseed was just transplanted along with clone that was fully rooted. Once again straight perilite in a solo cup worked for me cloning. Now comes the wait for recovery. Shes already spitting new growth.

2 Likes

looking great. that one should bounce back

1 Like

Day 61 and big gals are harvested. Checked trichs real good on several spots and it might be a lil late. Was seeing close to 50% amber in some spots. But mostly it was about 20%. They smell very blueberry!!

Also got the “veg/drying” tent setup in garage. Dont know how long ill be able to keep that going.

1 Like

Congrats on the chop!!

2 Likes

congrats on the chop

2 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest

2 Likes

Thanks folks!!! Just checked on drying plants, everything is good. Temps 55-65 humidity 55-65, drying real slow, just how i like it. Hoping for at least 10 days going on 5 today. Ill have pics of og, og clone, and bagseed tomorrow.

Plants still drying. Og is ready for flowering. But gotta wait for other small critical to dry so i can move other small plants to veg/drying tent. Checked drying plants. They should be ready tonight when i get home. But will trim in the morning. Pics tonight when u get off.

Thinking about just flipping lights and just letting the og clone and bagseed just flower along with og mom. I want to try the glookies from barneys farm. Dam i need a veg spot.

Heres some pics from last night.
Will take some more this morning after i check on plants.

Gm

3 Likes