Bigsixxx's spider farm 4x2 kit

Started 2 critical 2.0 autos from seedsman. Growing in ffof. But started them in some off brand stuff that was way too hot. So transplantd to solo cups and ffof to see if i can save them. Its been 5days since they sprouted.

6 Likes

and the journey begins…welcome

5 Likes

Welcome to the BEST community out there! @Bgsixxx Get ready for the best advise IMO…

4 Likes

welcome to the community. lets the games begin. i am set to watch

3 Likes

Welcome aboard my friend happy growing

3 Likes

Dang just realized im using seedsman seeds on ilgm blog. Sorry i will definitely be ordering from ilgm, but theyre a lil to expensive for me right now. But im saving. Please dont hold that against me fellow farmers!!! :grin::grin:

5 Likes

If anybody can tell, do these seedlings look like theyll make it?

1 Like

its fine to blog on other seeds.

they look good, just becareful not to over water them

Good luck with those seedlings!!

1 Like

Recommend ILGM forum search and implement dome watering seedling technique, else drowning seedling potential. Advice from expert at waterboarding my plants. Color of soil in original pictures shows dark circle with seedling inside. Soil at distance appears dry. recommend reverse pattern for supporting root seeking moisture vice drowing in hot tub, locally, with overcrowding. Good growing to you.

3 Likes

Thanks and you are right. I was just waiting for them to get a lil bigger. To start watering around the outside. But I’ll give him a few days before I touch again

2 Likes

Ok so they are growing and gonna make it! Now the journey to harvest begins.

5 Likes

Day 10 or so…

4 Likes

Day 11

I post a lot of pics, i know😜

4 Likes

Going on day 14 starting week 3
Plants are growing i can see a difference. Still no nutes… Just water with a lil liquid seaweed mixed in. 5ml/gal. About every 2 days. Trying to keep humidity up but 45 is the highest it goes. I have a small humidifier. Im thinking about turning the exhaust down, which is already low… Ill try lowest setting i can go.

4 Likes

looking awesome

3 Likes

They coming right alone my friend happy growing @Bgsixxx

2 Likes

Went away for weekend. Came back to good growth. Watered all with seaweed.

4 Likes

Was also gonna transplant in next 2days. Probably tomorrow. Gonna go with 3gal fabric pots. I should be able to get 4 pots in the tent.

Got pots ready. Also got 5gals of water thats been sitting for 3days now have small air stone in it and added 5ml/gal for total of 25ml of liquid seaweed. Phd to 6.5

5 Likes