BigHuff Grows Golden Goat, Stir Fry, And Orange Gasm

About to press me some Hash rosin! Oh hell yes!

2 Likes

Little over a gram of rosin from it. That’s just one press. I’ll throw the puck in my gummies. Them things are gonna be vicious.

3 Likes

![MVIMG_20200919_132758|375x500](upload://7H3H@Hellraiser G8d3X0yYHbSvsfiTHFr.jpeg)

@Hellraiser. Is the tent right? It seems like the middle should open in the front and not the back… but idk. Also can I see how you have the ac infinity hooked up?

2 Likes

If I remember correctly he has the ac infinity on top of tent outside with carbon filter hanging at the top just like my set up. (I copied him)

1 Like

On top like how? Pics?

2 Likes

Lol my poor Zkittles Auto. I topped it more than any auto should be topped, and I’ve let it get too dry probably 6 times already…them little cups dry out super fast.

LOL and I just noticed it’s already flowering… poor girl. Maybe I can get like an 8th of it.

4 Likes

Nice looking tent. 7 feet tall. I’m gonna go ahead and get a half pound this time…at least.

5 Likes

@dbrn32
You see the leaves? How elongated they are? Those are 3 different strains…do you think I have too much blue light? I’m using my t5ho fixture at 48 watts and a 36 watt blue spectrum led

2 Likes

I don’t see any issue with that right now. Although you may not like how they develop under mostly blue light as they get bigger.

2 Likes

I planned on using the bspec board for veg since i already had the 135. then for flower im putting the 260 in.

4 Likes

I’m having small issues. Not worried just yet. But the Gashers as we can see is like drooping. I think maybe the leaves are just too heavy for that lil girl…it hasn’t grown up at all, I’m thinking Gashers will be a squat plant. The golden goat as we can see is looking light green already…I was told it go deficient quickly, but this is too quick right? Its gotta be something else? Luckily I planted extras! Whoot!

/Edit it is highly possible that they are overwatered. I put them right into coco and I’m not liking it. The jiffy plugs are they way to go.

2 Likes

How many times did you tip it?

1 Like

i forgot, like 5 or 6 times i think, It doesn’t even grow from the middle anymore lol

2 Likes

I think Im gonna put it in a 1 gallon and under a real light and let it do its thing as long as there is room.

3 Likes

I had to get off my ass and setup the light and everything. I looked at my old pictures. And my plants were twice the size at this point last time. Cuz I started with a good light. That lil fixture I was using is just strong enough to keep em from stretching I guess.

2 Likes

Alright I topped mine a second time, hopefully they’ll be OK.

2 Likes

What light is in your tent?

1 Like

my hlg 135 v2 rspec and a blue spectrum 36 watt led, I have an hlg 260 i built today for when they flower. then this light will be for the other tent.

1 Like

Alright…all setup. We shall see if it works out or not.

2 Likes