BigHuff Grows Golden Goat, Stir Fry, And Orange Gasm

You heard it here first. So I got my Irie genetics golden goats and my Cannarado genetics Gashers planted.

So I first popped 2 golden goat S1’s in these root riot plugs, maybe they work better for clones, but for seed starting…no bueno. 2 days later 1 seed worked it’s whole self to the top of the plug, idk how that happened. And the other was just barely open still. …SO I pulled them out and buried em. Just in case I buried 2 more golden goats I’ll cull any extras. The Gashers got moved to the coco as well as they were just placed in the plugs shortly before I decided they sucked. That’s it for now. I’m gonna go ride on my enemies, and shout out to the homies. When I was typing this on decided if my orange gasms come I’m gonna pop some of those too and keep some in the closet. So idk how many plants I’ll end up with.

@Breezy
@tchop134
@RoDeezyDoe
@scylents
@ashhhh
@repins12
@MadCandy
@appleyardjr267
@Jackie_Daytona
I know I’m forgetting people. But feel free to follow and help or follow and talk sh!t either way, I’ll be in front. Na. Hopefully this works well.

I decided like 5 different things, but the most recent decision involves 4 plants and a SOG type setup. That’s why I popped the Gashers after the golden goats. I know a lot of people are gonna say that I cannot do 4 plants in a 2x2.5, to then I say…you may be right. BUT I think I can do it. And I’m at least going to attempt it. I can’t stand only having one strain to work with anyways. The genetics I’m using are some of the best in the industry right now. Check out the Grow from your heart podcast with my boy Rasta Jeff. That’s where I got the golden goats. If they all germ and grow I’ll end up giving some away to a friend or something.

14 Likes

Excellent!

3 Likes

I’ll be watching brother :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Set to follow man. Lets get it.

1 Like

Sweet! I’m set to watch man. Thanks for the tag

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m gonna come along for the ride. Set to watching :v:t2:

1 Like

Zkittles Auto. So I had topped it and it was going great. Had two new tops just started. So I yanked those off also…lol just to kinda see what happens. And we’ll nothing has happened. The sides are growing out still just fine. But still now new tops. Hmm does anyone know will it still grow new tops? Did I just stunt it and that’s why the new tops haven’t shown up again? This auto is just for fun so I kinda wanna put it through hell to see what these girls can handle.

2 Likes

Rock and roll my growmie!! Set to watch!!

I am just about to top my zkittlez auto… but honestly they are a side project so maybe I learn from that photo and skip the topping on my first auto run…

3 Likes

Cheers for the tag, go you! Best of luck I’m set to watch! :blush:

1 Like

@Blue89 I knew I forgot someone.

1 Like

So i had some issues with those stupid root riot plugs. Then I placed em straight in coco a couple had issues then too. May have been carried over from the plugs. So I’ve culled 2 already… a golden goat :goat: and a Gashers. I got a few different methods going of seed starting to see what I like best.

4 Likes

yea I used those sponge plug deals also and was not a fan at all. I ended taking a few sprouts out of them and just putting them in soil.

2 Likes

Thats exactly what i did. Screw those things man. Maybe they work better for cloning, but they are NOT good for seed starting…idc what anyone says. You cant even tell if they are wet or not.

2 Likes

yup. had I just gone straight to soil I could have saved myself hours and hours of messing with those pod things and looking stuff up about them and what not. I am sure there is a technique but I don’t know it. For a first time grower it was a blunder.

2 Likes

Even if there is a way to do it, i just dont like those things for seeds, i was questioning it b4 i even started. I also shoulda went right into soil. Oh well one more mistake ill never make again

1 Like

@dbrn32 Is there a way to change the post title?? Instead of “Orange Gasm”, I planted “Stir Fry” instead

1 Like

Done! @BigHuff2316

2 Likes

Awesome thanks! I gotta remember who can do what around here.

3 Likes

So, the auto has been my little project, I’ve been topping it and trimming it. Trying to see what happens when I do what. And I have made a discovery. I’m sure the pros know this. But, as I topped it, the sides of course grew out and the new tops grew in quick, well then I topped it again and the sides grew more and no new tops grew. I didn’t know why. But I figured it out. I now have NEW tops. The plant made it’s tallest point, which is no longer the center as you can see nothing is growing from the center after second top, and now those are the new tops. So I don’t think anything will grow from the center now. Pretty cool. This plant is serving its purpose hopefully it grows the same as photos.

3 Likes

This is the lil golden goat s1. I had no idea how fast the roots grow, they’re already spread out down to the bottom.

4 Likes