BigHuff Grows Golden Goat, Stir Fry, And Orange Gasm

Hahaha :joy:!!

2 Likes

i almost ate .5 smh stupid reddit. Shoulda went to 4chan. Its funny now.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Now is a good time to watch Fantasia, or maybe the wizard of oz without sound, just Pink Floyd’s the wall playing :rofl:

2 Likes

Growing shrooms is way easier than weed imho.

Everything looking great @BigHuff2316 !

2 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like frosty goat :+1:

2 Likes

Dude, they are all soooooo frosty, this grow is already waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then the last grow. I cant even smoke that stuff anymore i think the gelato was put away wwet

2 Likes

5 Likes

@breezy

Those are pics of the Stir Fry from Cannarado.
I was growing the Gashers but it died as a baby. All of the plants are frosty. But I think maybe the Cannarado is the frostiest in my tent. It’s hard to see in the pics… but every leaf is fully covered. Every one.

4 Likes

@BigHuff2316, looking frosty :clap:

2 Likes

i know right? My whole room smells like syrup too. Very cool smells coming out of there. And colors.

3 Likes

Should be ready for fruiting by this weekend I think

5 Likes

Do you have to keep ordering spores or can you just keep growing the same shrooms?

1 Like

@BigHuff2316 Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Likes

you can take spore prints and keep growing the same ones. you juts need new substrate and grain. But one syringe will get you like…at LEAST 3 sets of mushrooms.

@ash93 Thanks, you too!

3 Likes

This tub is almost ready. Hard to see.

5 Likes

It’s so frosty!

1 Like

Good to hear on the cannardo genetics. I have a bday funk about to flip. I injected five days ago. No growth yet. I might sterilize two more jars tonight. I’m getting excited. I haven’t eaten shrooms in 15 years.

2 Likes

they really are!! And only a few weeks away!!!