BigHuff Grows Golden Goat, Stir Fry, And Orange Gasm

Aaaawwwwe :poop::toilet::toilet:

1 Like

@BigHuff2316 way to grow man big huff2326

1 Like

wait. how long did this take?

1 Like

The whole process was…about a week in the jar, 10 days in the substrate, 3 weeks maybe of fruiting? So about 5-6 weeks? But this strain colonizes very fast. Usually the jar takes like 4 weeks I guess.

2 Likes

4mr2fw

I havent had mushroom in 25 years but from what i understand many people take them in small doses for therapeutic purposes.

4 Likes

lol tanasi has the kits available, but you seem like a do it yourself kinda guy? Its very easy. You just need some jars, some popcorn kernals, and some coco coir. and some spores. If you check out High Desert Spores they sell the jars and substrate pretty cheap, also the spores. One stop shop! Its a very cool process. I have two more jars im about to but into substrate, 2 different strains. And micro dosing absolutely, without a doubt, puts me in a better, more easy going mood. Which is exactly what i was going for, cause anger kills.

4 Likes

good deal brotha. I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the input!

2 Likes

Dude i been wanting to try growing shrooms. Where can i get spores that aint a scam site?

2 Likes

High desert spores, its super easy, you can get an all in one kit from sacred three mushrooms, has everything but the spores.

2 Likes

Ive seen ebay sells the full kit except spores lol ive looked before i just dont wanna get scammed on spores

2 Likes

Yeah High Desert is where i got mine, and they worked. They are also one of the only ones who ship to cali. ohana spores is good too, but dont ship to me.

2 Likes

Picture says a thousand words, some of the words that picture brings to mind is probably inappropriate for this forum :rofl:
Anyway you’ve got my attention here sir, have you tried what you’ve grown yet?

2 Likes

Oh yeah, i been doin lil micro doses a few days a week. Ill take a big dose next month when i dont have anything to do.

4 Likes

what strain is that… they have several kinds i see. I just need to figure out what to put together.

2 Likes

so this strain, which is the fast colonizer, is “Gulf Coast” they grow quick and are potent. B+ is a very popular strain also but much slower.

4 Likes

@BigHuff2316 those are the best

2 Likes

so what kind of amounts can you colonize if thats right from one of these packs of spores? or does it even work like that?

2 Likes

@BigHuff2316 is growing shrooms harder growing weed big huff2326?

2 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona
It all depends, So far ive gotten about a n ounce of dried shrooms and its sttill going. After a batch grows, you flood the cake and then it starts a new batch all by itself, you do this as many times as you can before it gets obviously contaminated.

@kcj oh man, shrooms are WAY easier. These things actually grow themselves for the most part.

3 Likes

Crap, careful though… i ate .2 thinking it would be a micro dose… and …WHOA. Good thing i dont have anything to do today…

4 Likes