Biggest yield from autos

Drain to waste is fertigating everytime with fresh nutrient solution to 20% runoff. The runoff does not go back to reservoir. Goes to a waste bucket/container. That big sor et dream was getting fertigated 5 times a day at her peak on flower
Grown in a 30"×60" closet. #5 fabric Smart pots, under a HLG 350R added Hlg 30 wat UVA bar last few weeks of flower
Breeder was Beaver Genetics. Those was test seeds

Oops forgot nutrients. I used Botanicare Kind Base, Grow and Bloom. Silica Blast, Cal Mag, Pure Blend Tea, Rhizo Blast, Vitamino, Liquid Karma, Sweet, Hydroplex, Hydroguard, Mammoth P, Tribus, and gave Recharge weekly. She was getting fed 2.6ec at 5.9-6.0ph for most of flower

I haven’t finished harvesting my largest indoor auto grow, I’m having to selectively harvest this girl.

Guess I should buy a scale :joy: so I can tell you end results.

4 Likes

@Syndrix

I bought a digital scale on eBay for like $12 and it works great. I keep track of stuff like that just because it’s interesting.

PS Don’t get a “self zeroing” model… I had one early on and it drove me nuts. It will zero every time it loads or unloads when the scale number does not change. Get one where you actually push a button to tare weight it to zero

1 Like

@VirginiaGrowBoy

It’s a great idea, I think I’m going to grab a kitchen scale :joy:

I actually bought a small scale for measuring my jacks 321 and thought it would suffice for also measuring harvested results but it’s too small, what a wonderful problem to have :grin:

Thanks for the extra info, my small one has a tare button, but when you first turn it on it auto tare

That would drive me nuts if it auto tared like what you are describing

Hi I have some seeds and ready to start growing. Other than the pot what’s a good type of soil to use? Also would I need to add anything to the soil to help the plant or would I just put it in the soil and let it go?

2 Likes

Thank ls coot!

2 Likes

Hey @Krstone24 feel free to start a new topic in the forms and a bunch of us will jump in there and be able to help you starting out and throughout your grow!

You need some key things to be successful with your first grow. I would say the most important are

Container/pot to hold the plant
Soil/medium to grow in
Light/s or sun/outdoor
A way to test and adjust PH
A way to measure EC/PPM
Nutrients to feed the plant when needed
Seed/s

It sounds like you already have a couple of these, let me know if you have questions.

Good luck on your grow!

Welcome @Krstone24 . Feel free as stated above to start a thread. There are several ways to go. First off…do not skimp the light if can help it. If you want simple pretty much water only but a tad less yield organics. I use them now cause lazy. From there it becomes more and more complicated. Research pretty good before you choose a way. Once you invest need to like it. You will find fantastic growers here doing it every way possible almost. The thread you start WILL get replies. Everyone wants everyone else to suçceed.

Wow! That’s insane! What’s the secret to growing massive autos? Lol

#1 imo is lighting. #2 maintain an optimal environment, #3 Genetics #4 Training, i stick with lst for the most part. #5 beneficials, Tribus, Mammoth P, Recharge, Fish Sh!t, etc. #5 Nutrients and good watering practices.

1 Like

What type of soil and nutrients do you suggest? What do you use?

1 Like

I’ve had one grow already but I got my products from a pot for pot. I’m trying to see what other soil I can use if I decided not to use a pot for pot again?

This grow I went RDWC hydro and for nutrients I used jacks 321

Thank you.

1 Like