Biggest myth you thought was true about marijuana

my biggest myth was u could not grow weed in northern states, but then i wiped my motorcycle into a garden of weed at 13 years old and the rest is history

4 Likes
4 Likes

I was always told by my mother that weed makes you dumb. I’m pretty intelligent and found out a few years ago that dear old mom is a pothead too…lol.

4 Likes

My mom was absolutely livid when she’d find weed in my room when I was a teen. Later in life she told me that she and my dad smoked some of the stash she confiscated from me. :rofl:

5 Likes

Right, what’s that all about lol. Now I give my mom homegrown bud at least twice a year, she lives 15 hours from me now.

2 Likes

“Marijuana has no medicinal value. Here’s some opioids for your pain.”

12 Likes

you aint kiddin with that unreal big pharma wishes pot didnt exist in my eyes

6 Likes

Sad but true :cry:

I’m my day it was the movie Reefer Madness that they used to try and scare everyone about the evils of MJ it probably created more pot smokers than it scared off. We would get together with a bunch of weed and watch it. Even my parents thought the movie was a bunch of BS they didn’t like us smoking pot but knew we did and would rather we did it at home than somewhere else. Just not while they were home.

2 Likes

external-content.duckduckgo.com

5 Likes