BigCats perpetual grow

Thanks for the review @IP54. I think ill be getting classic come tax time

2 Likes

Day 25 of flower. These ladies are bulking up nicely with nice tall white pistils all around except that one plant shes still catching up. I took down input ph and ppm and the runoff ph and ppm for each plant. Nothing really too concerning. The sunset sherbert clone has a ph thats 0.3 to 0.5 more than the gelatos not sure why but i figured since i was doing a bit more runoff than usual (i vacuumed up the first bit of runoff then added more water) and had to make new water i went ahead and added some drip clean at 0.4 ml per gal so a 5 gal batch gets 2 ml. I did that with all 20 gal i made today to try and help clear out any extra salts but it looks good to me what do you guys think?

4 Likes

Gelato #3 pictured above is the one thats behind

5 Likes

Veg tent day 13 from seed. I think a miracle might be in the works here. Is it possible this little lady is gonna make a comeback of epic proportions? Im pretty glad i haven’t thrown her out thats for sure imma let her ride and see what happens but i have some high hopes now after seeing this compared to the other days. Shes made some obvious growth and perked back up

Taken jan 21st

Taken today 3 days later

5 Likes

Day 26 of flower in the flower tent. Did some trimming on the ladies to open up some light for bud sites. The gelato smells like a bakery no exaggeration. A bit of background i used to work as a baker after getting my culinary degree for 2.5 years. The gelato smells like a very fruity and sweet cake batter. It was making me drool the whole time as i had to keep myself from licking a bud to make sure it wasnt actual food lmao but the smells man oh the smells were fantastic. I saw 1 goofy looking bud that got the chop it had some burnt looking leaves and the whole top had a burnt look. Hadnt saw anymore like that so i figured it would he safe to chop it off. Played with some more camera settings for hopefully some better pics this time around. Im still figuring it out but not impressed at all with my new phone camera yet. Oh i also moved the net and middle fan up a bit to give the ladies some more room to stretch and a day or 2 ago bumped light intensity up to 80%

6 Likes

how often do you do defoliation on your photos?

1 Like

I do the most on day 21 and 42. Besides that i dont keep track honestly. If they can’t get tucked then they get trimmed so i can keep my bud sites open and canopy airflow sufficient. I noticed a few wet spots on my leaves and just a lot of crowding of leaves over bud sites so i cleaned it up

4 Likes

Bro you’re looking better with every run. Those look great!

3 Likes

Thanks! These are surely looking beautiful! Im curious if you think im trimming too often @Docnraq or how often you trim per grow? Ive never taken count tho

Hey brother what was that grinder you have? I want to buy it now !

@matty777

1 Like

Hey @matty777 happy cakeday brother!

1 Like

Thanks brother, but what does that mean :joy:. I see the cake by my picture and was wondering what it meant.

4 Likes

Your cannaversary on the forum. Happy cakeday!!! @matty777

3 Likes

Gotcha . Thank you everyone I’m so grateful for this forum and everyone in it. You guys and girls are the best!

2 Likes

I do the same. I like to check in between overlapping leaves. It is a good sign when there is moisture because that means the plant cycling water / nutrients/ transpiring etc. But it is also a sign it is time to do some thinning.

4 Likes

Day 28 of flower in the flower tent. The ladies are getting some super fat nugs already im getting giddy everytime i open the floeer tent because the potent smell and just the beauty of my ladies flowering and getting bigger everyday! Those nugs are startong to pack some serious weight. Then day 15 from seed in the veg tent. Those ladies are getting big quick. The survivor is doing just that and staying alive! Top pic is the gelato lady that was a bit behind and shes getting some buds on her too

6 Likes

4 Likes

Well i got ran off the road by a semi and totalled my car. Had the option to eat the rear end of a semi or take the median fence and i chose the median fence. Got out without a scratch and waited for a bit for firefighters to show up. Talked to them for not even a minute before a truck with a trailer swerved over and i saw the firefighter jump over my hood like dukes of hazard and then i got smashed on the side by the trailer and when he fishtailed back absolutely tore the door apart on this buick. Real crappy day but i guess i should listen to everyone else and just be happy im alive and not injured at all. Pics dont even do the wreck justice it was gnarly. Im honestly surprised my car didnt take as much damage from the trailer as the other one

3 Likes

So i dont think the cannatrol will be in the budget now due to needing a new car. I’ll have to see how these next days play out and what the ins says on both ends but i imagine that they wont say much semi didnt stop to check and idk what they can do about a car that was basically totalled before it got hit. Oh well on a positive note i went back thru my veg log to find out when the seeds actually popped up because i figured i was behind based off all the seedlings photos im seeing but the godfather og seedlings actually popped up jan 17th which would put me at the 12th day above ground in veg and i feel like they look really good for that. Better than my previous veg run thats for sure. I imagine they are due for a transplant real soon so ill be keeping an eye on the roots to determine when to do that but surely in the next week they will be in 1 gals

3 Likes