Big on color strain

Ok my wife wants me to grow something with a lot of color to it anyone know a good strain for this and pictures would be great

1 Like

For the plant to express colors there needs to be cooler temps or a PH departure (acidic) to force color changes. The safest is to cool it down into the 50’s for a few weeks at night to develop the colors. Something like a Purple Haze or a Black D.O.G. would do well.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll look both of those up and check them out I know a lot of strains have a lot of color. I was growing a midnight mass and it started getting some purple but it also got bananas

1 Like

Dark devil turns dark red purple

2 Likes

Hey @MattyBear: can you put up a Black D.O.G. in full color phase? That was a bitchin’ plant.

3 Likes

There’s a few randoms from the first Blackberry Dog plant :v::bear:

6 Likes

Wow the whole plant was that dark green

1 Like

It was dark purple… almost black. Really awesome plant. I made a few seeds to grow later. Hopefully I get at least one with the purple color phenos again

4 Likes

I’ll need to try some of those they look great

1 Like

That is an awesome plant my man.
Hats off. :+1::+1::+1:.

1 Like

Violet, from Ace seeds or Rainbow Kush.

Humboldt green crack

also getting ur night time temps down during late flowering helps bring the colors out

3 Likes

Idk where my green crack flower came from but it was a really good smoke. I enjoyed the heck out of it.

1 Like

This one was amazing and the leaf colors blew me away. Luckily I was growing that during the winter so I had a nice temp swing of 15°f from day to night. Also I have 2 started so hope I get another of this pheno

2 Likes

Ya I have nothing but white widows growing right now and will not be starting anything till this fall but would like to get something with nice color to it next winter

Some phenotypes of ILGM Gelato is a purple hue. This will express more as the flower matures.

1 Like

Nice going to have some great buds

1 Like