Big fail in Los Angeles. Please help

Hello friends. I started growing five GG plants and had them outdoors since mid May. They were doing great for a while, then started looking a little yellow and dry. I topped them a couple of weeks ago and now they’re starting to flower early and look like hell. They’re only a foot tall or less. Seeking advice if you have the time. Thanks a lot.

Check.run off pH. Are they autos??

1 Like

Thanks. I’m a newbie So I don’t know what run off PH is.
They’re not autos. They are feminized though.

When did you plant theses girls?

1 Like

Hi im new to this growing game too. I think testing the run off ph is the water running off the top of your soil when you have watered your plant but i could be way off the mark.
Enlighten us.

1 Like

@duckcityusa welcome to the forum!!! What type of soil are you using? Have you used any nutrients to feed your plants or just water? What type of water are you using? Tap, bottled, distilled? Run off is the water captured under your plant when you water it. They were wondering if you have checked the pH of your plants runoff after watering.

2 Likes

Runoff is the excess water that runs out the bottom of the pot. This tells you more about what’s going on at root level because you’re testing water that’s filtered through all of that.

5 Likes

Thanks for explaining that. I only tested the ph with a probe in the soil.

They’ve always been outside. I planted them mid May. Then waited for six nodes before topping.

Hi and thank you! Ok I’m using an organic potting soil and have been giving them Neptune’s Harvest. The water i use comes from the tap but it’s been through a whole house filter. The PH on my soil probe has been between 6-7. They’re in grow bags. Thanks.

They look like they have been overwatered. Just an off the cuff observation.

2 Likes

I was actually thinking the same thing. Is there anyway to save them at this point?
Could that have forced them into early flowering? Sorry if these are dumb questions. Thanks.

1 Like

My plants are just starting to flower, so they aren’t overly early. I have heard that stressed plants can go into flower and finish earlier as that is there genetic imperative.

What size pots are they in?

You could pot up using more aeration and monitor your watering better.

I prefer to micro water daily, keeps a constant moisture level, but not “wet”.

2 Likes

Family man thats a very naughty photo you have for a profile pic but i can live with it. Lol

1 Like

That one is mild lol, im in need of an update.

If you can please fill out a support ticket, it’ll give us a baseline of where your grow is at.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

High,
Welcome to the forum. These people know what they are doing and are willing to help in any way they can. From my experience looks like over watering or a soil fungus thing. My buddie had a similar problem and he had to transplant in new soil.
He did it and used “Restore” and they are peeking up now. Good luck
Ger

Is she your wife family man?

LOVE YOUR INFO, broken down to the most simplest of understanding especially for newbies or somebody that’s just seeking more growing info… I have not ever tested the runoff on my outdoor grow basically have only sprayed for bugs maybe twice and my 17 years of growing I just discard what is ruin and move on well I’m tired of losing so much so the information on here from you all is so valuable…THINK ABOUT HOW VALUABLE ALL THIS INFO IS!!! IF I HAD TO PAY FOR IT OHHH MAN THE THOUGHT,
WITHOUT THIS FORM …ALL THE AWESOME PEOPLES INPUT I WOULD HAVE HAD VERY SMALL, UNDERDEVELOPED, NASTY TASTING MEDS…THANKS JUST ISNT ENOUGH

2 Likes

Hahaha i wish, if it was i sure wouldnt be sharing her picks with all you horn dogs. :laughing:

3 Likes