Big Bug strain, warped seedling

I am recently giving the big buds a try and seedlings have curled up and are now deformed, they are growing really slow and not uniform, not sure what the issue is, I tried flushing and adjusting levels, tried increasing and decreasing PPM, adjusting light levels, I’m growing in deep water culture and PH is at 5.5-6
Light is HPS 600w at 2 feet
Growing in a room not a tent
Cool tube, room temp at 80-90F
Using flora max nutes
No signs of pests

Roots look healthy and white.
PPM is at 750 at the moment
Need help

I run nutes at around 300ppm at first for the little ones and slowly raise it as they get bigger.

The twisting will go away. Been there. No big deal. Just lower ppm for a few weeks.

5.8 is the sweet spot for ph

1 Like

Awesome I will refresh the reservoir and drop the PPM and hope that will fix it.

1 Like

I’ve attributed that is to a mutant… mutants usually end up evening out there a lil wonky in the begining…they dont really carry on to maturity… you’ll start getting regular leaves soon
Then again not sure never had one carry out… but I should note… my favorite strain to grow so far is recon… parent strains are la confidential (mutant female) x Cannadential citrus… dunno how the mother was considered a mutant but its valid info

1 Like

I’m currently in flower with an unknown Indica dominant strain (You can tell just by the leaves)
that started with 1 finger leaves that looks like it was cross bred with a Dalmatian dog. Now I have 3 finger leaves and 2 finger leaves and a plant that looks like a Chernobyl survivor.

However, since it’s in flower, it’s behaving normally. Once it got past the 3rd or 4th node it
pulled itself together. I will have photos when it starts looking impressive.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply’s I’m running a flush for a day, then adding a small amount of base nutes, hope the new nodes are better, I will update the photos of the results

1 Like

My buddy runs a couple DWC buckets and he uses GH flora line also. Yeah he phs water to 5.8 and goes about half dosage I believe on the Nutes at first. Welcome to the community! There’s tons of people ready and willing to help all the time!

1 Like

Did you have to remove seed husk from it?

The seed popped up fine, I used rock wool, no issues with germination, problems started on the first node

1 Like

I was just asking because sometimes a little damage at that point can make them grow funky.

1 Like

@dbrn32 never knew that… figured there had to be some consecqunce to non surgical hands performing surgery

1 Like

Thank you @dbrn32 I have seen some funky grows due to that reason, hoping she bounces back soon, just finnished flushing gona up the EC and see what happens

1 Like