Big Bud Grow Journal

Congrats! Those things are gonna stack up quickly! Looks like a ton of bud sites.

My my my… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Think I’ll stop messing about with them in future.

Done nothing at all to these, couple of jugs of PHd water every 3-4 days each, 2 x nuted 1 x non-nuted, turn them every other watering, and they’re looking by far the best out of the three I’ve done so far.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if these are smokeable in 2-3 weeks.

(Not finished, obviously)

Absolutely spectacular. Beautiful first photo. With the sugar leaves and the pistils everywhere. Just wowowowowow. :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

Pretty much the final leg now. Couple more nute feeds then onto plain water.

Yup those pistils are turning! Not quite the home stretch but definitely approaching it!

I’ll be lopping off the main colas first then dropping the lights and seeing what I can coax out from the rest.

Eleven fingerer!

Looks like some burn on the top leaves, well probably just go to plain water after next feed, then hopefully about a fortnight.

A couple of days off seven weeks since first pistils, getting some tip yellowing on my sugar leaves.

Is this normal? Too late to do anything now if not.

Photos? Maybe light nuteburn or lightburn.

Possibly lights, did drop them to bigger the smaller buds. Will post pics tomorrow.

What kind? Wattage? N how far?

600w HPS, about a foot from the affected.

Moved it to around 18".

That’s A Big Bud.

Looks fire! Well done