Big Bud Grow Journal

Love this site, the friendliness is unreal.

Cheers yous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mosdef! I dunno if id have made it a month into my grow without this place. Everyone is great. Think ive seen 1 arguement. Any other forum you see flaming wars the first day.

Ex: ‘grow journal with MG’

Reply 1: dont use mg :poop: head
Reply 2: you gotta be stupid or something
Reply 3: you are evil and a waste of space
Reply 4: only an idiot uses mg

Here: you get views of why not to use it, success stories of people who have, and a few laughs along the way. Just a superbly run and populated place.
Cant wait to get to the Lab. Bet its evem cooler

3 Likes

Big Butts? where???:open_mouth:

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: i backread like an idiot :joy:

1 Like

ha ha…got yaaa :star_struck: :sparkles:

1 Like

As an appalling drinker - I mean nasty - this stuff is an absolute godsend.

Wish the authorities could see that.

Can’t wait to see u there. Well worth it

1 Like

Outdoors u don’t have a choice about veg time. My B.B. are planted directly in the ground. U put them out as soon as it’s nice enough and Mother Nature decides when u get to smoke it. But u have to manipulate it so it’s worth smoking.

1 Like

Lights about on so a bit of lst.

Feeling bullied now lol

Going to the offy for vodka. Tell me, what’s better for you.

I mean i cant like. I like a nice smooth vodka or cognac anytime. But if they wise up n legalize here… id reduce alch to the weekends n social events. N completely drop the cigs. I can see me now. A pack of newports with 20 joints rolled up n ready :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

4 weeks in veg, getting some yellowing of the bottom leaves.

Nitrogen deficiency? Haven’t gone mad on the N as previously got burn.

Will probably flip this weekend anyway. but all assistance very gratefully received.

Pics later.

1 Like

Flipped today.

2 Likes

And now… we wait!

1 Like

Sure they’ve grown three inches in a day lol

Think the yellowing problem may be ph-related. Meter was way off.

Sorted it, will see how they go. Loathe to flush for a couple of lower fan leaves.

Yes pH is the root of all evil but dont swing her too hard. Also causes shock. O and that flowering stretch is very real. Bout 2 weeks worth. N some double or triple in height. Bit of light lst will go miles

Tend not to keep it too much on spot anyway.

People forget it’s a weed lol

I’m loving this though. She’s an easy grow so far. Put three inches on overnight.

1 Like

Crikey.

3 Likes

First pistils!

2 Likes