Big bud feminized (DWC)

I’ve done some research and have stumbled across this strain “Big Bud”. So I’ve decided to give it a go.

2 Likes

Cool. I’ll be following along watching your grow.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve sprouted one of my seeds and plan on getting four clones off her to fill other buckets

And then of course she gets plucked…

How close together are your buckets? You can grow some very large plants in hydro

1 Like

I know I’ve grown before

1 Like

You’ll need more air, should be at least a four outlet pump for four plant’s. " Did I miss you have 4 pump’s?" You’ll probably need a pump to circulate the nutrients too.
Nice setup :cocktail: I wish mine had the big drains on it. “Roots can clog mine”
And your plants will probably outgrow the netpots :clown_face:
Went back and scanned you last grow, You’ll kill-it on this one

2 Likes

Each bucket has four pumps to their self.

I do have a pump in my reservoir… I forgot to mention these things, there are probably a few more but we’ll figure it out.

1 Like

Yeah I could see from your last grow the plants looked heathy. I have a super simple setup, root will fill a 5 gal bucket. EZ to PH and water stays clear.

I’m jealous , I only have 2 stones per plant :clown_face:

1 Like

I didn’t even notice the recirculating pipes. Even better. I’m running a RDWC as well but I’m just starting out.
Boardsbird Bryan Peachfuzz and Granddaddy13 are all hydro guys if you need help tag one of them. There’s a few more but that’s the ones I can think of right now.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yep… glad to see your back at it…
Ok… couple things… hang those air pumps higher than your buckets… second thing , get rid of those little back flow valves , they are very restrictive and not necessary if you hang your pumps higher than your water level… :wink:
Best wishes for this grow my friend…
I be here if you need me… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Love it thank you

1 Like

Took a pic of the 12 new strains I got going last night… just thought I would share… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

3 Likes

She is about to take off in growth.

I can just turn one of the red valves and it pumps into another bucket to drain

1 Like

I have two battery powered siphoners that pumps all 25 gallons out my window then I have a large bin full of water/nutes mixture sitting beside them that I just siphon back into the system. The whole process takes maybe 10 minutes…

3 Likes