Big bud 1st auto

Big bud, free auto seed from MS-NL

Popped 5/10, today is 7/7
Age 7-8 weeks, day 58

FFHF (is happy frog considered organic soil?)
3 gallon black fabric pot

Less than half gallon used per watering
Feed water water, F W W, etc.
Usually dried out by 2-3 days.

Bluelabs ph meter trying to keep 6.5-7.0
Last runoff was 6.2

Dont have PPM meter and part of me thinks I didnt keep my nutrients up right or started off too strong and fell off in the first few weeks of flower. Getting on a meter for the next run.

Indoor 5x5’ GG tent
ROI-e720 LED (bar style)

2 x 20lb Co2 w/ controller(~1100ppm)
Humboldts secret supply NUTES

2 x 6" jetfans (intake and exhaust)
2 x 6" monkey fans (oscillating)

A/C unit outside tent
Reptifogger inside tent(controller at 50%rh)

So any pros or amateurs seen this or did I just create my very own fuqsickle plant? Jk The spots started maybe a week or two ago and have gotten a bit worse.

I flushed slowly with 3/4 gallon of 6.8 ph spring water last friday and did a low dose of bloom feed when it was mostly dry sunday, then regular watering with some calmag yesterday.

I dont think the spots will go away and I’m far enough along in flowering that I’m wondering what the heck I should do about it or just leave it…

Projected harvest is 7/26 but may be ripe early

Uploading: 20210706_223240.jpg…

Processing: 20210706_223154.jpg…

Yes it is considered organic soil. That looks more like a CalMag issue to my eyes. You also said you pH between 6 and 7… 7 is higher than I’d feed. TDS is important as you may have a salt buildup causing lockout making it so your plants can’t actually use the food you’re feeding them.

What nutes are you using?

Humboldts secret supply, and have not been using it properly(enough) as I got spooked with some burns on my last practice run with it. Got my meter coming today so I will be able to get more detailed with my soil conditions and runoff

Nice. So honestly I’m no pro by a long shot. I don’t have a ton of practical experience. I’ve been eating the info on this forum like a junkie. There are some incredible growers that have helped me get to where I’m at.

I won’t steer you wrong, because I’ll tag in anyone I think can help when the time comes. But more information will be critical for the pro advice. I’ll post the support ticket in a minute. It’ll get fun from there.

1 Like

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

1 Like

I think I got most of that copied into the top of this post. Thanks bro, and from some research I came across today I think I have late stage calcium deficiency with most of the big nutrients getting low also. I got some crushed oyster shells on the top soil before lights out today and fed her a half gallon with mild/regular nutes last night. At this point I’m just praying she doesnt stop getting fat or fall over lol will get lots of pics over the next couple weeks and just got tester so I can check my ppms going in and out starting tonight at 6🤙🏼

Nice. That plant has a small handful more weeks but it looks good. A little hungry, some of which is expected mid to late flower

Keep us posted

1 Like

~70 days old
Feeding tonight @ 6.2pH, soil ph around 7.2, possibly last feed before flush. Will update with runoff ppm.

Forgot about this thread but I ended up less than a zip and fuqd the dry and cure. All in all a failure but great learning experience. Over watered and fed too frequently, didnt flush or water out veg nutes… many mistakes I had to make👍🏻

3 Likes