Between great white shark and maycos wp and Azos which one do you guys prefer in soil and WHY?

Hi all I wanyo buy 1 of these product but I dont know which 1 is very effective I will use supersoil .

4 Likes

Curios myself… Tag along for the info.

3 Likes

Maybe this thread will help

I use Great White with all transplanting and with sprouted seeds. Fish Sh’t or Tribus Original veg through flower about once a week or so. A couple of advanced nutrient products, Voodoo Juice (bacteria) and Piranha (fungi), gets thrown into the mix too along with some Sensizym to keep things clean and tidy.
I grow in coco using Jack’s. However, in living soils the use of bacteria and fungi is what makes living soil work. Use both Mycorrhizae (fungus) and Microbes (bacteria)

5 Likes

I grow hydro, so this could apply. I use Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice, Tarantula, and Piranha. This used to be $170 each if you got gallons. Advanced discontinued the liquid form and now has all-in-one tablets that have all 3 for $130. This is bacteria and the fungus and each tablet treats 100 gallons and 25 come per pack.

4 Likes

I did not know that. I have one unopened liter of coco safe Voodoo Juice but will be needing Piranha in the near future.

2 Likes

Xtreme Gardnening makes some solid products. I like the Azos and Mycos. Seems to have good results.

2 Likes

Miicrobial Mass is also a good one! I have been using it and noticed a significant difference in the amount of explosive growth afterwards. Also had good luck with Mikrobs microbial super pack for living soil. They have three other packs that all work together too!

2 Likes

Do you use the Recharge during flower? I read it somewhere not to use this during flower but no reasons as to why? Really good stuff, results are next day almost when I use it.

1 Like

I also use Recharge, I use it through the whole grow. Real Grower’s website says:

“When to use Recharge
Start using Recharge as soon as your plant has roots.
Use once a week from start to flush.
Excellent for reducing transplant stress.”

“Flowering Plants
Use ½ tsp per gallon of water/nutrient solution, once a week. Stop two weeks before harvest.”

1 Like

I use this, but all legitimate mycos makers are pretty much all the same.

1 Like

3months later :rofl:

Recharge “stop two weeks before harvest”… seen that on the instructions as well… I’ve always thought it assumed a Flush was to occur in that calendar window… However, I take it all the way to the final week, then flush with ph’d dehumidifier water10ppms…
I also agree its the do all of powders… humic and fulvic are void in jacks321, and I think @Newt has mentioned those acids push bud structuring. From there, I’ve dosed twice a week in flower till the flush Mentioned.
I still use mycos DYNOMYCO to transplant and dissolve a teaspoon weekly in jacks mix .
I’m wondering about all this bacterial talk now… :upside_down_face:
I’ve never built soil, and it’s somewhat piqued my interest.

1 Like

That’s my understanding, too.

I also use Recharge until the final week.

1 Like