Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Morning lovely. Yea she is growing great! In no way do we mean to bash blurple. It works. U can grow some righteous reefer with it. Just takes alot more wattage and probably a bit more total investment. But dont knock your bush. She’s a keeper :joy:

Now onto this new selection. Of course u drop another seed. ALWAYS drop the seed :joy:. And since u have a Blueberry rolling. N like AH… easy peasy no? Never been all in on NL, good weed. But there are better flavors

2 Likes

Ya, the blurples have done pretty well. I did research and got the better blurples :rofl: I’ll still get my little ones going under them until they’re ready for the QB. I’m thinking of tearing them apart and see if I can upgrade them a bit…after the QBs done obviously. Have a great day :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Frame building has begun.

Even fileing my edges so I don’t cut myself :green_heart:
Pretty sure there has to be some bolts here that will work :joy:

5 Likes

You can definitely do that! @dbrn32 has consultd on a few teardowns n rebuilds. I cant remember who but i think it was @Screwauger… not sure tho. I do remember it being a project that turnd out well tho

2 Likes

That is the cleanest packrat toolbox/junk drawer ive ever seen! I could never be that organized

1 Like

Actually I need one of those little dealies you put screws in to and get they’re size and then I can label my jars with the sizes and place them from smallest to largest then it will be organized :joy:

Lol that would take away the fun of trying 20 diff screws only to realize ur using the wrong drawer.

2 Likes

True
rofl%5B1%5D

He helped me hack two roledro 400w cob lamps. Upgraded the cobs. I have a bunch of 300w china lights to hack but he did say thay may be more involved (need alum plate most likely.)

1 Like

Ahhh my memory didnt fail me for once

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the grow @GreenJewels, the girl is looking great.
kinda getting all hopped up about the Autos. I really liked the instructional photos on the transplant, the slits on the cup. That was a real pain in the butt, I probably shocked my Big Bud plant (lamentably she never fully recovered), the roots were not that developed. I waited a few more days before I did the others. Great Idea, will definitely borrow your technique, thanks again. :wink:

1 Like

@Mote So happy I could help. They’re a lot easier to remove without them noticing being transplanted. I have used clear plastic cups too so I could check root development. When I use clear I keep it covered from light so the roots don’t see light. Just setting the clear cup into a red cup of the same size works fine. Happy growing :v:

3 Likes

Yep, I hear you, I freaked out when I pulled the first one out and all the dirt just kinda dissolved and the roots seemed so fragile, which they were. I saw some people here using the clear plastic cup, also a good idea and thanks for the tip about keeping it covered so no light gets to them. Truly appreciate the info. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You got the metal, you got the bolts. Get it girl…

2 Likes

Growing more and more. Color is good. She is eating well. Her slurry TDS was 520, PH 6.49. I’m happy with those numbers. Just some ph 6.5 water today then next feed I’ll start her on the Cha ching.

My light racks is all built. Just waiting an all the rest to arrive. Boards and driver should be here Monday… I’m just so excited B3C2E7D5-10A4-43A6-98DF-02A199F91D19

Have a great day :v: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Looking great, @GreenJewels can’t wait to see the new lights on, I hope to have them next grow.

3 Likes

Thanks @Randy1966 Your girls are looking good and getting big. Are you posting more pics today? Ove got your journal set to watch :v: I hope you get some QBs too. I know I’m going to love them it will be cool to see the difference it makes in size and density.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see you’re reaction to powering them on the first time. Mine aren’t quantum boards but using the same LEDs I can tell you they’re bright as the sun it seems like.

3 Likes

I feel ya, I love watching the plants respond to the environment , and I bet there gonna love you for the lights and will show you that love!
I got you set on watch myself, just figured that out the other day lol
I’m gonna do an update today
Been a crazy week with them.

3 Likes

I can tell a huge difference between my viparspectra and King LEDS on brightness…I’m hoping to be blown away
llJUpAGau82mhrcUvI

5 Likes