Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Your so organized, just look at all that neatness!

1 Like

:grin: just a little OCD

1 Like

I feel ya, Im just jealous,
Im TMD
( Tas-Manian-Devil)
:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome to the QB club! Youā€™re gonna love that light.

2 Likes

Your welcome. Yeah Jewels those should work. Glad to help.

1 Like

Current rating looks a little low on those. You want something like this

https://www.amazon.com/Wago-222-412-LEVER-NUTS-Conductor-Connectors/dp/B07CNKLZPQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_9/134-2350704-3387335?ie=UTF8&qid=1543169797&sr=8-9&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=wago&dpPl=1&dpID=31840g6ub-L&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate your helping me do it right.

1 Like

No problem!

Oh yaaa!!! My lights will be here in a week. So hereā€™s my plan, I have this heavy duty closet system C or U channel or whatever the heck itā€™s called. I canā€™t bend it or use snips to cut it. It seems really sturdy.

The frame is 28"x28" it should fit nicely in my 32x32 tent. Hereā€™s my draw upā€¦ sorry about the writing but I can read it :joy:

Lights will be 4 - 11"x9.5" QB 120 V2ā€™s mounted on each corner of frame. 6" in between lights. 2" space between tent wall edge of light frame.
Hereā€™s the soon to be frame. I need to cut it and throw it together.

I am wondering if anyone knows what size machine screws Iā€™ll be needing to mount it?
@dbrn32 do you think the 6" between lights is good spacing? Not that I can go much further apart :joy:. Or should they be closer. Iā€™m not sure about the footprint and hot spots and such
@raustin @blackthumbbetty @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie @Randy1966 @OldSchoolGrower

3 Likes

Probably fine on spacing. I think the holes in pcb are for 4mm bolts.

1 Like

Someone in the Lab is using that material for a custom light and it works perfect. So that should do fine. May need to put a fan up there for cooling though?

1 Like

Thanks, I have a couple clip ons that will work and my exhaust is up there too.

1 Like

Youā€™re starting to rock Jewelsā€¦

1 Like

There going to be so bright! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks @Randy1966 @OldSchoolGrower :v: I canā€™t wait to see what it can do!
Time to update on the blueberry autoflower. Sheā€™s 49 days old and growing so fast. I got busy yesterday and just checked on her today I checked on her and wow, sheā€™s really taking off. I need to get busy with more LST. She feels like sheā€™ll need water/fed tomorrow. I grabbed a soil slurry and Iā€™m anxious to see how much she ate. She must have ate, a lot by the looks of her.

Since I had the tape measure out, I measured her
![20181126_142727|242x500]
(upload://uQSo85c0dzdGdGnI5yvfzLvPms8.jpeg)

4 Likes

Lookinā€™ great Jewels. Oh happy trailsā€¦

1 Like

Holy cow! Every time I look at her, sheā€™s grown more :smiley:
As @anon95385719 said, it must be the moon :waxing_crescent_moon: This morning we are doing a lot more LST and a good feed. Just look at that TDS, sheā€™s hungry. My well TDS has been running mid 300ā€™s sheā€™s lower than that on her soil slurry.

I canā€™t believe how big her main stalk is getting

Sheā€™s really packing on the bud sites. Iā€™m liking the FF open sesame.

Giving her a feed of grow big 1tsp, tiger bloom 1/2 tsp, Big Bloom 1Tbsp, open sesame 1/4 tsp pH 6.36, TDS 1350 and still working on LST and bong hits as I feed her. Happy growing all :v::green_heart:
GrowingMarijuana

8 Likes

I was a couple days behind but welcome to the QB club Jewels!! :clap:t5::clap:t5:

Yes that lil BBA is gettin big! Feed that monster! Time for painted fingernails! (Burnd tips)

2 Likes

Lookinā€™ fantastic Jewels. Sheā€™s loading up.

1 Like

Thanks guys :v: had a heck of a time trying to read yesterday after my eye exam. Thought Iā€™d check on my girl but was blinded as soon as I start to open the door because my eyes were dialated. Good news, my glaucoma has improved :+1: must be all the good stuff Iā€™m smoking and my budder eating. Bad news is cataracts are worse but thatā€™s small stuff I can handle. Sheā€™s definitely been pushed to the max @PurpNGold74 2 weeks ago her TDS was higher than Iā€™ve ever had on a plant. I had a sledgehammer flush and never skipped a beat :+1:That open sesame must really increase the ppm. And I used 1/2 strength. She took it like a champ. Now the QB needs to get here so I can have fatty dense buds. Her king and viparspectra arenā€™t doing to bad since sheā€™s got both shining on her alone .
Here she is today looking good and bushy as heck.

Just a little more lst. Iā€™m debating on when to drop another seed in water. This is the first time Iā€™ve grown only 1, and which should it be? Another Blueberry? Northern lights or Amnesia Haze? Iā€™m thinking another Amnesia Haze. I like that day time sativa to get my blood and creative juices flowing. Or then again, I should probably just drop 2 more.

3 Likes