Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

I had to feed that northern lights auto with a funnel

3 Likes

@GreenJewels, looks like there trying to open up and raise up for you, Iā€™ve never LST to that extent but I did take a soc net off my four Whit Widow and they went NUTS going in every direction and half of them wouldnt stand up on there own,( this was in pre flower). I fixed it with alot of string.
Do you have any pliability left in your stems? If so I would try to reverse lst.
If you can rig something above the plant like a small tomatoe cage, or a Dow rod through the center, what Iā€™m getting at is to be able to pull them up with the same training which kept them down.
I might be crazy though lol I wish you the best on them, look forward to seeing how they do.
:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Did u release the LST restraints?

1 Like

Lookinā€™good. Nothing wrong with keepinā€™ emā€™ low. The branches will turn and grow upwards.

2 Likes

I released her again yesterday and tried to correct my low bend with a large shot glass. It did get her up another inch. Maybe in a few days Iā€™ll get a larger glass in there and try old school growers massage the stem trick

1 Like

Thatā€™s good to hear, thanks. My last one was pretty low too. I figured as long as sheā€™s getting air under her skirt and her leaves are off the dirt she should be fine. Itā€™s a lot like bonsai and very relaxing. I may have to grow a bonsai tree :grin::v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Good morning OldSchoolGrower, sorry didnā€™t back to you last night sleep took over, you know us old people well fall over anywhere lol
@GreenJewels , I see there in flower so I guess they have stiffened a littleā€¦ sounds like what your doing might be best thing, larger and larger shot glasses, I see OldSchoolgrower is here, Iā€™m sure he can advise you better than I can.

1 Like

You should be good to go with it then. Thereā€™s so much you can do with emā€™. Iā€™ve seen photo outside with he stalks running horizontal to the ground only inches above it. As well as some with their stalks buried horizontally and the stalks rooted.

1 Like

Morninā€™ Randy, you to Green Jewels.

Iā€™ve got to transplant 3 young unsā€™ later on and water the whole crew.

1 Like

Good morning and thank you for your assistance :v:
Iā€™m currently training a climbing rose bush outside to grow how I want. Itā€™s a lot the same. Except a lot more pruning :joy:. Itā€™s amazing how we can train plants to grow how we want. I better get busy on my indoor tangerine tree.

Thatā€™s very cool. This is how I take starts of my magnolia tree, rhododendrons and my other bushes so it makes sense.

1 Like

You can grow emā€™ up a vertical trellis, across the ground, continuous spiral around the outside of a tomato cage. Endless things you can do.

1 Like

Iā€™m so excited @dbrn32 @raustin @Randy1966 @PurpNGold74 @blackthumbbetty @DoobieNoobie

its time for celebratory bong hits

7 Likes

Spark it up to new lights!

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait!

3 Likes

Congrats @GreenJewelsā€¦now the agonizing wait ! Lol

2 Likes

Yes, it will seem like an eternity :rofl:

2 Likes

Sweet! Youā€™re gonna be blown away when you light them up the first time.

2 Likes

Jewels congrats on your new light purchase. Do you already have drivers for them or did you order them as well? If not power cords and drivers listed here. QB120 V2 Quantum Boards ā€“ Horticulture Lighting Group

1 Like

Thanks @OldSchoolGrower Iā€™m ordering my driver and the other necessities today. Are these the wago connectors I need?

Iā€™m off to watch youtube more light building videos, driver vidoes etc. Anyone know of some good ones, post them for me please :v::green_heart:

4 Likes