Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Thanks, I do really like that flat Christmas tree look I got with LST on the NLA. Christmas is coming :joy: :facepunch: :green_heart: :christmas_tree::v:

1 Like

I’d vote for lst as well. The more even canopy seems better.

1 Like

In the vote for LST as well

1 Like

Hey@Greenbelt , I’m Late one and just letting the other one do her thing, I’m also in ffhf, @ I’m at 18 and 19 days, no nutes yet, I’m too nervous I’ll burn them and then death . I used the ff trio last grow and did burn a little and I never put it to them , but I did grow them in only 2 gallons of soil each ( newbie mistake). Any way I see alot of people start feeding there autos at around this time, last grow I didn’t nutes until 6 wks, I felt the ffhf was nutrient rich enough to carry at least 4 weeks of veg, but I may be wrong , so how are your girls tolerating the feeding?

1 Like

@Randy1966. Your right, the FF soil does carry enough nutes for 30 days. In the past, I’ve always waited for 30 days old before nutes. I just feel like pushing this one. Trying to see how much better I can do. So far her tips look good so she looks to be tolerating it. I really wanted to get that open sesame in her.

I got to, that’s a good way to learn for sure, I’ll set in here and learn with you, I’ve had 3 months not having to buy smoke and now I’m gonna have to buy for 2 months damn 1200 gone…so these r my eggs n the basket, that’s why I’m scared shitless lol.

1 Like

@Randy1966 I was a nervous wreck with my first 2. Now I have a stash so I’m trying to get better and trying new things. Hopefully I don’t kill her. Everyone here has taught me so much. I’ve been enjoying watching your grow :v:

1 Like

Looks like I better get busy with the low stress training :+1::christmas_tree: :green_heart: :v:

1 Like

Her color is good and her tips look great.
Today has been the day from hell. Just one of those days we’re I drop my coffee cup and it breaks. Everything I attempted to accomplish got f’d up. So it’s now beer thirty and time for a little preview of my northern lights harvest

I’m in my happy place now and got my spy camera on look out in case my boy comes looking for me :grin: he’s well aware of my smoking but has no idea whats going on in my little corner of the basement. Cheers and happy growing all :beers: :v: :green_heart:
Smoke report! This northern lights taste is amazing. It’s almost a little piney. I really think the addition of ff nutes might be the reason. I used open sesame , Cha ching and beastie blooms on her in addition to the trio and she tastes so much better than the first northern lights who had only the trio. The first tasted fine just not this good. Buzz is a great mellow relaxing buzz. My day just got better :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Well the only thing I see wrong with this pic is the blurple :joy: …oh one day that will change. But anyway, the voters have it and LST has begun
thumb

5 Likes

Bondage begins!!!

1 Like

She looks happy being tied down :+1:

I have her all moved and settled into her tent. I added my king plus light in addition to the viparspectra she was already under. I had the king it at 22" but her leaves start tacoing so I moved it up to 28" for now.

I have temporary unexpected house guests at the moment so my time with my girl has been limited. thats supposed to change tomorrow.

3 Likes

Not much to report today, she’s doing fine. Color is good.

Just trying to get my temp and humidity dialed in perfect for her. Thought I had it perfect then I remembered I put the sensor in my recent NLA harvest jar. :joy: Ok, sensor is back in tent. We’ll check on that in a bit. I’d love to get the multiple sensors you connect to an app on your phone so you can monitor multiple places. They’re expensive but very cool. I’m taking the king light down 2" so she’ll be at 26". My house guests are gone so now I can keep a close eye on her. Happy growing everyone. :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

@DoobieNoobie posted a ‘relatively cheap’ multi sensor thermo on betty’s journal. Hopefully he has it saved. 3 sensors I think $40. Not bad. But an investment for the next grow here.

She looks like a champ tho. Kinky, flexible, and down to be tied up? Does she have a sister? :joy::joy: good work tho

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BICMM1I/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_n4Y4Bb16F38R7

Bam! Lol

1 Like

Thanks a bunch guys, I need that. :v::smiley:

1 Like

She’s getting bushier. I should have stretch her a little more before bending her. She’s a little to close to the soil for my liking. Any suggestions on how to fix that one? :rofl:

Right now I’m digging little valleys to keep dirt off lower leaves. Her color looks good. I’m having a hard time keeping temp down and RH up. I already had a cool mist humidifier. Then I added wet rags and dishes of water. Which brought it up to 50 but with a temp of 76 I want humidity at 55-60. I have a whole house humidifier

I’ve been putting off maintenance on. Went ahead and ordered what a needed from Amazon.
Dang I spend a lot of :heavy_dollar_sign: on growing :rofl:…well all the wood in my house will appreciate it too, so that purchase is now justified :facepunch: Once I get my house humidity up I can get the tent up a little better. Late flower I’ll have to keep the humidity down. That should be easy.
Well it’s water day today so her wet pot and dirt should bring the RH up a little.
She’s getting her first water till run off. Ph in 6. 48 I’ll put in my run off #s once I’m done.

2 Likes

Woohoo%20(1)
First time since I put her in the tent healthy transpiration is going on in there!

Pretty friggin excited about that. Not real excited with my run off though. pH in pre slurry 6.34 TDS 1519 ppm
Water in pH 6.48 TDS 368 (well water high from recent precipitation) EC 519
Running off pH 6.3 TDS 4.09 PPT :arrow_backward: yes T not m that’s what the meter said so that’s part per trillion?? Oh crap I hope that’s wrong. EC 561? Which doesn’t jive with TDS ?
I did leave her sit in her tub for a bit in the watee after I watered. I’m going to get a slurry later tonight after she dries a little. Any thoughts @raustin @blackthumbbetty @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie

2 Likes

You should stick with one scale of measuring your runoff. I prefer PPM. Let’s see what your slurry test shows later today.

1 Like

I’ll do that, thanks :v: