Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Awesome Jewels. I sure hope my on unknown is s blue berry but I got 3 little day olds for sure

2 Likes

Yay, congrats on the little ones. Iā€™m rooting for Blueberry for your unknown :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Great news Jewels! I can use some today. Canā€™t wait to hear how it is after it cures for a little while. Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks :grinning: Iā€™m glad to hear ilgm is making things right. So the autos are kinda a bonus now. I need to get busy on last for my little one month old. Iā€™ve learned a lot about from this grow and the lst grow I did LST to my northern lights auto.

2 Likes

Started LST tonight on my 2 tallest to try and keep everything the same height. I just hope they are truely autos. Topped my photo tonight also. In for a penny in for a pound.

2 Likes

Here she is, just lower half left. Letā€™s see what she does.

I fed her 1 gallon with 3tsp Big Bloom, 1tsp tiger bloom, 1tsp boomerang .5 tsp microbrew 3 tsp Bembeā€™ and 1/4 tsp Cha ching. I. Going to give Cal mag at next water.
PH 6.5, TDS 1.56
Run off PH 6.52, TDS 1.28
Happy growing all :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Congrats on the semi harvest J. Tis the season for sticky :scissors:

2 Likes

Woohoo as CB would say!! Iā€™ve done this ā€œhalf chopā€ on a couple of occasions and it has always worked out well.

6 Likes

Thanks. I did it once before on a amnesia haze autoflower and the second harvest was just as big as the first.
I have learned a ton from this one about LST and will never bend umā€™ like that again. Iā€™m studying your LST style and much mellower bowl LST Iā€™ve seen you do. Your plants are always amazing. Thanks for stopping by :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Here was my Amnesia Haze I did a double harvest of last fall. Tops gave me 72.57 grams dry and thhe bottoms bulked up to 66.9 grams dry.

Left pic is with tops and right is just bottoms

Hereā€™s the buds

So Iā€™m hoping this blueberry bottom bulks up nicely and 2-3 weeks Iā€™ll harvest the rest. In the meantime, I will get a cheese autoflower ready to move in to take her place in the tent. Iā€™ll have her in a bubble bucket and give decided a try . Sheā€™ll be in the tent inder the QBs with the 2 other little girls. 3 is Max for my tent ā€¦probably. :+1: so thatā€™s the plan so far. :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

Wow Jewels I will be thrilled if I get half of that top half harvest off my amnesia Haze

4 Likes

Congrats Jewels! Nice job :wink:

4 Likes

Yup that Am is dreamy. No wonder u were itching to drop another. Have u orderd more yet? Think it was ur last right?

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74 I have one blueberry seed, one Northern lights, 1 Amnesia Haze and 20 cheese seeds, all autoflower. I definitely need to order more Amnesia Haze, your right its dreamy and more blueberry. Canā€™t wait to try this cheese :full_moon_with_face: the seed is soaking. :v::green_heart::raised_hands:

6 Likes

Well here we are, the bottom half at day 91

Not as much new growth as my AH gave me but there is some slow new growth. She had 2 feedings since top harvest. Yesterday was the last.run offs were perfect pH 6.52 TDS 1280 Next Iā€™ll water for a week then a sledgehammer flush before final harvest next Thursday :+1:

Oh and look what the heck is going on in my basement now :grinning:

Lettuce, cheese, cilantro and sprouts :joy::+1:

Got my bubble bucket all tested out for the cheese. Sheā€™ll obviously go into my tent under the QBs the lettuce cilantro etc will hang out under my blurples in my hydro garden Iā€™ve been busy building and learning all about.
Happy growing all :v: :green_heart: Iā€™ll start a new journal on the cheese soon.

8 Likes

The tent will be a little less crowded in the early morning

Her time is up

I didnā€™t get what Iā€™d hoped for, just a little more larfy bud. But Iā€™m not complaining.
ā€œBetter than the last Blueberryā€ :thinking:. Well idkā€¦since the last Blueberry ended in bud rot , I guess it still stands. If only the last Blueberry ( outdoor) didnā€™t tease me with those big beautiful buds before rotting from the inside out :cry: I want big fatty buds. One day maybe, Iā€™m working on it.
Well this blueberry didnā€™t impress me in size or bud density, but her top half is tasting delicious and is a nice relaxing buzz for only 2 weeks cured. Definitely great smoke .
She had a little bump in the road on day 11 when I tried to cook her a little with a light to close. I didnā€™t have room in my tent quite tent at the time so at day 20, she moved out of the nursery she was to big for. She lived in my make due grow box under a viparspectra 300 watt LED ( actually 134w). Finally on her 30th day, she moved into the tent under the king 1200watt ( 235w) along with the viparspectra. I know now that she didnā€™t get to stretch very well because I had my lights to low, and I bent her over too short. I really learned how not to LST when I turned her into a bonsai MJ bush.

She finally had the QBs above her at day 56.
Tomorrow she will be 92 days old and no longer be attached to her roots. :+1:

7 Likes

Youā€™re chopping them like crazy here lately!

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying ! From here on out, nothing but QB girls :wink::+1::v:

7 Likes

Nice journal. That plant is a work of art.

1 Like

I got that same ā€˜revegā€™ looking leaves when i chopped the top leaves. Maybe the missing tops adds more density and confuses them? :man_shrugging:t5: Either way good smoke is to be had in the morning! Cut her butt down

1 Like