Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Nope. Its for more serious growers who need more experienced help. To be honest the opposite of what u thought. Here is loads of traffic and a buncha diff levels. But u know everyone isnt an expert. Like me and u are par the same but i give advice here. There, there are a buncha folks who’ve been growing years. And like were here when the site startd. Solid spot

2 Likes

Awww shucks, thanks guys :blush: I will check it out. too bad they couldnt have thrown in the membership with seed purchase :rofl:
@Haildamaged
heres what i found so far

the left one is blueberry auto

3 Likes

they look so much the same, the flower smell will definitely tell ta, but the wait sucks

2 Likes

Don’t consider myself but don’t consider myself young…guess I’m kinda medium and I can.

1 Like

That’s cool. Not many people do anymore. I’ve always had a garden and canned. No sense in wasted food. Pressure canning scares people. I’ve heard some horror stories too. Most from people who didn’t read the directions or check their seal and gauge. FYI, sorry to be repetitive if you already know but most small town hardware stores will check your canner pressure gauge for you for free.

3 Likes

12 weeks old yesterday she was fed 2gallons each with 1tbsp grow big, 1tsp tiger bloom, 3 tsp Bembe’ 1/4 tsp Cha ching and 3 ml cal mag.
pH 6.5 TDS 2800 run off 6.34 TDS 1200 I was supposed to spray a foliar feed of flower kiss at light out, however those shots and beers tasted pretty good with friends so the hubby drive my stoned and drunk self home and I went to sleep without getting her foliar feed done :sleeping:
Temp 69.8 RH 41% :+1:
She looks like she tolerated her feed. Here she is today

And the happy family

6 Likes

She’s looking a little ragged today. Her buds are fattening up and I’m hoping they get a lot denser in the next week. I’m still seeing mostly clear with some cloudy and the older bud growth has very little amber. I’m thinking her last feed will probably be just that, her last.
My current scope sort of sucks. To busy today to break out the real camera and macro lens…maybe tomorrow. I do have a new clip on phone scope coming that hopefully fits my phone better than my current one. Here are trichs from the crappy scope.

And here’s the ragged girl today

Some of her fans look to be developing a deficiency ? These spots popped up over night ! They are different from last week’s few fan leaf spots

Or possibly just the end of the road maybe which is what I’m thinking. Her last run off pH was pH 6.33 so a little low for calcium and magnesium. Her next water I’ll try to get that pH up to 6.5
Here’s a larfy bud that I hope denser up a bit

9 Likes

If you’re at the point you decided to stop feeding then don’t worry about how the leaves are looking. They will start turning pretty quick.

I’m slightly concerned by how wet your leaves look though

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping an eye out @dbrn32 . She’s looking to be near her end. I’m checking trichs a couple times a day. I sprayed her last flower kiss foliar spray during lights out and then took that pic right at lights on so she wasn’t fully dry yet. I was hesitant to use it on flowers as it says to use until harvest on schedule. Not sure I want that on my flowers so late in the game so I tried to hit mostly fans ,but thats hard to do
I’ve only used it twice because it was a recent addition to the my ff nutes.

1 Like

I’m not super familiar with it. But if you’ve been close on the rest of your feeding you shouldn’t really need to foliar feed that late into flower. As general rule of thumb, I try not to spray anything on plant once buds start developing.

2 Likes

Ya, I’m thinking I should just use early flower. I just don’t like the idea of something sprayed on my buds :v: thanks

Day 87 She is looking pretty close.

I’m thinking she may be a good candidate for a double harvest like I did my Amnesia Haze. I’m glad I did it with her. I just cut her done tops andbleft the bottom little not done ones, then fed her again once more and those popcorns bulked up nice :thinking: I’ll assess it when top buds are done. Those little buried buds may just get left to grow.

8 Likes

Another solid plan. Ur making this growing stuff look easy lady. Countdown to the chop is on! N i may have missd it but did u stop feeding?

1 Like

No @PurpNGold74 no more food. she had her last feed 2 days ago new year eve. I was too drunk/stoned for foliar feed at lights out so she got that the next night. Now she is looking to be getting ready so water and flush is all for now and then I’ll assess harvesting only tops

:+1:t5::+1:t5::+1:t5: Cant wait to see her when u take the tops. Gotta check under her skirt out

1 Like

Ya when I dig down in that bushy mess there a lot of bud not ready :grin: I won’t do the next one’s like her. I learned my lesson on her :joy:

1 Like

she is getting there. sledgehammer flush today and water until shes ready. hopefully thursday will be the day I take her tops at least

9 Likes

Blueberry got her Sledgehammer flush followed by pH 6.5 water. Run off at 6.5 TDs 818. That TDS will come down drastically I’m sure by her next water to run off tomorrow and then she can dry out until harvest day Thursday for her tops. I’ll let those underbush buds grow and develop more for a couple weeks. That will give me time to build a couple bubble buckets for my new cheese seeds. It’s killing me not to have them in water yet…soon!
Here she is today. Oh I did steal 1 bud for a sample :rofl:, couldn’t resist

9 Likes

looks like Cheez is about to happen ?

1 Like

Today has been a busy day. I found out this morning that I couldn’t do my planned harvest tomorrow so I did a tops only harvest today and in the am I’ll give her some nutes and let those little buds that we’re buried down deep get some light and grow for another 2 weeks.
Here’s the harvested tops prior to trimming

And here’s she is after being released and retied down.

I’m thinking those little bottom buds are going to love the light. I did raise the a couple inches and turned it down so they don’t fry. I’ll gradually lower it back down and turn it back up.
I smoked my sample bud I took a few days ago. Holy smokes! It was the best tasting weed I’ve grown yet! And it wasn’t even dried and cured, just a quick dry sample. So tastie and sweet. Nice calming mellow buzz. I love it. When’s the next blueberry autoflower sale? I’m down to one seed :grin: and my little one month old. Happy growing all :v::green_heart:

9 Likes