Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Day 75. I am just giving her a drink of pH 6.5 well water at TDS 329
She’s looking great.

I’ll check her run offs and hopefully I can lift her back into the tent :thinking: my lower back still feels like a horse kicked it a few times. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. Happy growing all :v::green_heart: I’ll edit in my run off when she’s done drinking. And I’ll be getting pots ready for the 2 little girls and the accidental clone

Edit- she’s back in the tent
Run off PH 6.44, TDS 1.04

5 Likes

L79otbE67mMA8

Day 78 for this girl. My first blueberry auto I harvested at 70 days ( my newbieness) and my second blueberry was ready at 96 days. I’d say this girl still has a good 2-3 weeks yet.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone
My daughter and grandson came yesterday for our Christmas so today I’m just relaxing and playing with new toys. Might as well start today right

:v: :green_heart:

7 Likes

That blueberry is looking awesome. She’s so bushy. I bet she’ll be tasty once you harvest her. And Merry Christmas to you too!

3 Likes

Thanks @Missiles :blush: :christmas_tree:
She is bushy ! A little bushier than I planned :joy: next little ones I’m going to let stretch a bit more first. Oh she smells so sweet. Thanks for stopping by :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Nice work on the Blueberry. I am planning on that for my next growing season. Have great day. We are waiting for the boys to get out of bed. Oh, how the times have changed since their ages were in the single digits.:christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks :v: Have great time with your boys. They grow up so fast

Nice bush!! Lol & merry x-mas everyone…this is my 9yr olds last single digit Christmas - I never wanted to believe it but yes, too fast they sprout!! My sons been in veg for 9 yrs… LoL he’s now flowering -eating and smelling… LMAO

2 Likes

Thanks. Mine are 15, 25 and 30. + 4 grandkids :heart: enjoy :v::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Beautiful bush. And lovely families. Enjoy them. And have a happy holidays

1 Like

Thank you :v: just me my plants, the hubby and a while lot of leftovers. I will enjoy :joy: Happy holidays :green_heart:

Mine are 19 and 21. The elder graduates university this year and we are leaving the 26th on his graduation trip. It does go fast. I am still looking for the person who can tell me how I brought home from the hospital as new horns yesterday and we got to today.

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Well time has taught me to really appreciate every minute I can with them and the grandkids. Those grandkids are so special to me…and spoiled :heart:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you :v:

1 Like

Her buds are getting fatter and I can definitely see an increase in frostiness lately
It’s day 80 for her. Shes a weirdo :joy: but she has a ton of buds.

She developed a slight leaf problem yesterday but it’s no worse today

I’m thinking it’s slightly calcium deficient ? Let me know if you disagree, I’m new at this.
Her slurry was pH 6.5 TDS 159 her pH’s have been fairly stable.
Fed her earlier 2 gallons each with 1Tbsp big Bloom, 1tsp tiger bloom, 3tsp Bembe’, 1/4 tsp Cha Ching and 3ml Cal mag PH’d 6.5 TDS 1500’s… ish ( ? I forgot to write it down :grimacing: ) run off was pH 6.43 TDS 1790
She needs to finish up so I can get busy on my cheese autoflower when the seeds get here :grinning: I’m gathering up stuff for bubble buckets and if I like that, maybe one day Autopots could fit into the budget :person_shrugging: Happy growing :v: :green_heart: and don’t forget to give me an opinion on that leaf it’s only a few fans and I’m keeping a good eye on her.

4 Likes

I got the same thing going. It was decided it was just normal end of life deficiencies. So I’m guessing by the looks yours is the same and getting close to the end.

1 Like

I was wondering if that was it too. I didn’t worry much. I’m running low and ready to smoke her :joy: I’ll keep checking trichs. :v: She is definitely sticky but not as dense. She’s almost like a bunch of little foxtail buds but they are frosty under the scope :+1::grin:

Those are some beautiful buds Jewels. They are so plump and defined. Looks like she will be good smoke.

1 Like

Thanks @Missiles. I bet she will be good. I love blueberry :yum: :grinning:

1 Like

Me: I need the big girl to get done, I want to smoke her and get another going.

Hubby: you have plenty of weed, you don’t need to start anymore, you spend to much time down there already.

Me : what would you rather have me doing? should I park my ass on the couch and watch TV? You choose to watch TV, I choose to watch shit grow. :joy::joy:
I don’t have plenty, I’m about out. I have maybe a month worth of smoke.
Hubby: you smoked all those jars up already.
Me: not just me, our friends come over a lot and I smoke with them, heck your buddy Dave ( his best friend) is the only one I know who can smoke as much as me. He smokes a lot and all the sharing he’s done with me over the years, leaving me jars of weed when he knew I was out and I never ask. He’s just a nice guy. I now send weed home with him and I like it that way, pretty sure Dave does too :joy: and I do have a lot of budder in the fridge.

Hubby: Oh, I see. Well you still spend a lot of time in your grow room.

Me: I’m working on that. As soon as I can find a few more parts to build my bubble bucket, I’ll try hydro, then maybe move on to autopots and then we can go on vacation and leave the girls for a week.
Hubby: I like that idea, how much does that cost ? You complained about leaving your plants the whole damn time we were camping last summer.

Me: oh the autopots are fairly cheap for what they are worth. And the bubble bucket I have most of what’s needed around here. I’m still looking for those air pumps. I know we have some in a box.
Hubby: I think I sold those in the garage sale, your such a pack rat, I have to get rid of some shit. You have to much

Me: WTF, why would you sell something we can use? Now I’m going to have to buy one. Oh well, probably need a stronger pump anyway.
Once I get the autopots, I promise to not complain when we’re camping :joy:

Pretty sure I’ve got myself out of the doghouse for now. I won’t say anything just yet about my 20 cheese seeds on the way :grin:. Hey, they are high in CBD and these poisons the doctors are feeding me are slowly killing me. My glaucoma has improved and I give credit to the large amount of pot I smoke :slightly_smiling_face: now I’m keeping my fingers crossed that my last week’s bone marrow biopsy results show no cancer.
I’m happily growing :slightly_smiling_face:
Happy growing to y’all :v::green_heart:

9 Likes