Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Yes I just buy gallon jugs of distilled. Your meter will thank you if you strain it :+1:

1 Like

Sorry for not chatting with y’all earlier. I was sitting at the dr…fun fun. Anyway thanks for stopping by and checking on the girl. Always like your keen eyes looking out @PurpNGold74 :v:

2 Likes

O im here and stalking ALL of ur plants :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I make sure to return the stalking :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the education on slurry testing, I had the same question.

2 Likes

Glad I could help :v: happy growing

3 Likes

Here’s pic from today under the big lights.

She looks like she is enjoying yesterday’s feeding, growing fast :v: :green_heart:

5 Likes

She’s a looker :eyes::heart_eyes:! Great job!

Thanks , I appreciate that :v: I’m out if likes for now :slightly_smiling_face: glad you stopped by to check her out.

3 Likes

Gotta love all that beauty there…

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: I love watching those buds grow. Funny I’ve grown veggies and flowers my whole life and never got this excited over flower buds :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah , I know what you mean there…

Whole different type of flower buds, bud

1 Like

That’s what makes it so exciting :green_heart:

1 Like

Here she is at day 74 from germination

She’s looking sticky :green_heart:
Not allowed to lift until tomorrow so she’ll get some ph water then. Happy growing all :v::green_heart:

Here’s a comparison pic I did the other day.

7 Likes

Wow she is looking beautiful Jewels! Isn’t it amazing the difference one month can make :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: she’s growing fast. She still has some fattening to do. I love to watch them grow. Then the big reward of getting to smoke her… Oh I can’t wait :grin:

3 Likes

Looking good J!

2 Likes

Looks great! Hope mine will be half of that.

1 Like

I love the comparison. These plants are amazing with their speed of growth when they get moving.

3 Likes