Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Hey I just now seen your post sorry been crazy this week switching shifts from third second has got me messed up, yeah they’re really looking like they’re going to be sticky as peanut butter lol​:peace_symbol::sunglasses: @GreenJewels

1 Like

I know how the shift switch could be. I used to work 7pm-730am and sometimes pick up and extra 7a-3pm. My body had no clue anymore when to sleep, eat or think :grin: :v:

1 Like

I don’t even know what day it is anymore lol I’ve gone from 1st to 3rd to 2nd I the last CPL months!
I’m cuckoo for Coco puffs!:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Gotta do what ya have to so you can support those little girls :joy:

1 Like

I’m at work lol, I’m a lazy security guard at Amazon lol

7 Likes

Lol sounds like fun

3 Likes

Good morning everyone :v::green_heart:
I was planning to just water her but her 24 hour slurry tells me she’s hungry
pH was 6.75, TDS 250
So she’s currently getting a gallon of water with 2 tsp tiger bloom 1 Tblsp big Bloom, 1/2 tsp Cha Ching and 3 ml cal mag pH 6.4, TDS 1920.
I have her lights at 18" and I’m going to turn the QB lights up just a tad after she’s all fed.
She grew more since I saw her yesterday. I usually count my buds around now but dang, she has a lot. I’ll count them eventually :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

her
Tent temp is 72.9 RH 49%
And my little bed in a bag seedling greenhouse in a tent is T 69.2 and RH 65. My system is working better than I expected. They are all in perfect VPD range for their stage of growth

Have a great day and happy growing :v:

5 Likes

Worked in the plastic industry for years as asst foreman 7pm - 7am. Like you Jewels I was always there on a day off. Made for a nice paycheck though.

1 Like

Mornin’ Jewels, she’s lookin’ fantastic…

1 Like

Good morning @OldSchoolGrower there was a time for a few years we were so short handed on nurses. They used to pay me an extra 11.50 an hour just to work my days off on top of time and a half. How could I say no :grin:

3 Likes

W’sup Mr. Randy.

1 Like

Hey your girl is looking wonderful seeing all those buds fatten up, your doing a great job and really gaining knowledge , I read about vpd but didnt get around to doing anything about it.
Do you mind telling me how you did your slurry online I dug down about 3in on the outer side of the bag and far away from the main plant stock took about 2 tablespoons of soil mixed it with a equal water stirrer it up and I was getting readings of around 300 now I know my water is like 220 and I just fed these girls two and a half days ago give him a heavy feeding r/o 2200 and 1850, I wouldn’t expect this slurry to be so low, wish I had some of the way to test the soil besides just getting my ppm’s im just going to feed them water and see what my ppm’s are in if I still that low I guess I’ll feed them in a couple of days but I was just wondering if I did that slurry right.:peace_symbol::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey OSG, How are you feeling man, all not too much just getting ready to feed these plants and my PH meters are point three apart you know once like 6.8 7.1 I got to figure out how to calibrate these other than that working on plants and working third shift today they’ve been bouncing me around from second to third even know what day it is🤪.
How are you doing?

2 Likes

Doing alright Brother. So work is bouncing you around and burning you out huh. Know that feeling.

1 Like

Good morning :v: That’s how I do my slurry. Equal parts soil and water ( I use distilled) I leave it sit for 24 hours ( not always exactly but close to 24) then I strain it through a straier to catch the soil and an unbleached coffee filter

Then I check the pH and TDS. If you are using tap water, your pH probably won’t be accurate. So I’d go with last run off pH. I’m sure there are times when I may hit a pocket of concentrated soil. Also the plants excrete waste around the roots in the , which will raise TDS but I’d ask someone more experienced about the increase TDS with run off. I wouldn’t want to steer you wrong.

5 Likes

Morning everyone. She’s looking good J. Getting fatter (in the nicest sense).

Sucks to be flip flopping Randy. But like they said get that money man.

Old Skool :facepunch:t5: Sup man

4 Likes

Thanks @GreenJewels , could I use distilled bottle water,
Never thought to strain water, I was just draining into pan crums and all, I’ll try that next time for sure. You seem like you know what ur doing.:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good morning @PurpNGold74, wake and bake time!
yeah I don’t really trust the electronics as much as I do the drops it’s a little more of a hassle but I believe overall it’s more consistently accurate .:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I wake n baked about 5 hours ago. Its lunchtime n im contemplating ‘lunch in a rillo’

2 Likes

Hey OSG, nah works not that bad I mostly sit on my ass, just the job I was looking for, but I started taking that melatonin and I’m sleeping better,
Just trying to keep the ladies up and running.
Ready to burn my 3rd joint of the day​:grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes me too Purp, but didn’t have to go to till tonight yes!

1 Like