Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

You can take a few leaves off. Just be strategic & make every cut count.

2 Likes

Well aren’t you looking purdy little girl

I took some soil from around her roots and made a slurry to check for tomorrows feeding.
It’s getting difficult to get the soil. She’s so dang low and now she’s growing outside the perimeter of the pot.
:thinking: I think I’ll break out the sewing basket and do some modifications to my empty cloth pots to fix this problem in future grows.
Here’s the happy QB family…clone is still kickin’ it :grin:

:v: :green_heart:

8 Likes

Go you young dumb clone! Root ur a** off…

2 Likes

You sure do have a lowrider there Jewels. She is beautiful though :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you missiles :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@raustin good morning :v: if your awake I have a question :grimacing: …it’s time for a feed and I am thinking it’s time to switch from beastie Bloomz to Cha Ching. Not really good at the nutes and knowing exactly when to make these switches yet.

@dbrn32

I know your a busy guy which everyone’s lights but when you get a chance can you educate me a little on that. I’m trying to research and learn more but. When should I have given this shit of pk? Maybe as soon as I see pistils ?

Here she is today. Slurry pH a little high at 6.8, TDS 256. She’s eating like a pig

She’s starting to fatten up and get sticky

4 Likes

Depends on exactly what products you have. If you have a mkp based product like beastie blooms I’d say one or two good applications after transition is probably plenty. After that, a reasonable shot of p around week 5 or 6 is usually enough with a solid base nute flowering blend.

Plants don’t really need us to be shoving pk at them throughout flower. But a well timed dose or two can go a long way helping bud development.

2 Likes

Thanks for your time and knowledge once again :v: I appreciate your help.

1 Like

You should switch to Cha Ching in mid to late flower, so yes it’s time.

1 Like

Thank you and have a great morning :slightly_smiling_face:

She was fed 1 gallon water with 1 Tblsp Big Bloom, 1tsp Tiger Bloom, 1/2 tsp Cha Ching, 3ml Cal Mag PH 6.4 TDS 2200. Gave a 1.5 gallon total. Run off pH was lower than I wanted PH 6.42 TDS 1750

3 Likes

@GreenJewels, I’m right here with you GreenJewels, got my nutes mixed waiting on Cha ching should b here this afternoon, so at week 9 is good to start the Cha ching ? @raustin
Thanks a bunch

2 Likes

@Randy1966 did you see how sticky she’s getting up there in the last pic? I think you’ll be happy with the results from Cha Ching. I’m heading to check out your latest superskunk update :v:

2 Likes

I believe @raustin ok’d mid to late flower so you should be right in the window

Yes, week 9 you’re good to use Cha Ching.

I thought she would be thirsty today but she’s good. She’ll need water tomorrow.
Tucking fans and enjoying that sweet aroma she’s throwing off. She smells so yummy, I can’t wait to smoke her. My last blueberry auto was outdoors and bud rot got her so I have no blueberry to smoke. I was out of town for a few days and I can really tell how much her buds have started fattening.

I’m going to lower her lights a couple inches and then start upping the current. Happy growing all :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

She is gorgeous Jewels. If she was mine I’d have her in a decorative pot and sitting in the center of the coffee table.

1 Like

You do keep a very low profile with all of the tying down you do. She loves all that S&M. I love those pipe cleaners from the $ store.

1 Like

Yes, she seems to love it. I took her a little lower that I wanted but she’s thriving :v: I always try to use what’s on hand. Pipe cleaners work great. Also sew the top of my pot so I had something to easily attach them to

2 Likes