Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

I’ll do some research, thanks. I’ve only used fox farm soil and nutes. Was thinking of switching to pro mix Hp soil so I’m interested in new nutes too as a possiblity. Also scared of all new lights, soil and nutes. I might really screw up bad. But I have to learn and change things to be a better.
Oh hey, when do people usually put their seedlings under the QB? I have always used a 24 w high out put t5 6400k for first 2 weeks but this time I put the seedlings under the viparspectra 300 wactually like 134w so maybe the transition to about might be easier.? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks :v:

2 Likes

You plants are looking good, nice buds development, I also am using the ff top 3 with calmag, now I’m under 600 watt vipar and a 600 watt best a ( cheap one).
I haven’t use the bloom booster trio ur using but thinking about it, 44.00 bucks.
Have u seen any benefits yet?
My first grow ended up tasting harsh, and weed was fluffy and light wasn’t happy, got plenty of bud though, I be been s light feeder do far in my exp, really didn’t nute at all till after veg except big grow and then real light, was a long grow 12 weeks veg…yada yada I could goon all day about that grow, but I learned alot and hopefully this grow has been corrected, and the one thing I fuged up was light distribution
I had my plants spread out to long and narrow, and I left the doors open all day, causing disfussion of the spectrum, grow room was 2x8 .
So any way tent this time zipped up except a CPL hours a day. I can’t see you having this problem with those qps blaring down on them , nice lights and a smart move.
I decided I’m going to try and push them since there healthy, I mini flushed mine 3 days ago got ppms down in the 4-5 hundred range, today I blasted them with 2/3 ff trio feeding with 5 mg calmag, well see how they do.
But I’m also considering switching nutes after this grow , might try my hand at hydro, my goal is to get a pound out if 4 autos.
Hoped there was something in this ramble that helped lol

1 Like

Also my ppm r/o 1800 on one 2100 the other.

Lots of people go seed to harvest under their qb’s. Although no issue in doing it the other way either.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 thanks again :v:.
@Randy1966
Thanks, I really saw a difference in my last Amnesia Haze and Northern Lights grows by adding the bloom booster trio to the basic trio. My first grow was just basic trio. The buds were larger and denser with the boosters. Once I really learn when exactly to switch and stuff I’ll get better. You could see the increase amount of trichimomes in late flower. It was worth the money to me. They definitely smelled and tasted better but I also harvested a little early on my first grow ( without bloom boost) because that’s what paranoid newbies do when scared and looking at a near death end of flower Yellow leaves falling off plant. I have learned and am learning a lot. I’ve thought about hydro. I’ve seen some great results there. After looking around my pack rat house. I have a lot of garden stuff I could use. Also looking at the auto pot currently. I’m scared to change to much all at once while still learning so maybe baby steps for me. This grow same nutes, new lights and new soil maybe next grow switch nutes and/or try hydro I’ve been watching your grow. Yours are looking great.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that with me @GreenJewels, I was hoping I could confirm the benefits if those bloom boosters, we have really put alot of effort time and money into these grows and would love to get our selves some tight good tasting buds, I chopped my last grow to early too, I understand , it’s like come on hurry up, and I was scared it would go to Amber on me, should have waited lol
Live and learn,
If I can get these to produce enough I might stick with fox farm next grow and just invest in the qb lights.
Love the Redrum cookie! And the Rudolph dropping lol

1 Like

Yes we do put a lot money time and effort into it. I haven’t had to purchase weed since last May so I’m loving that. I thought about getting the fox farms dirty dozen. My local garden shop carries it. I think that’s what @raustin said she used. And dang she’s good. Her current and past plants are beautiful. This grow will definitely show me what a difference the QB makes on the amnesia Haze having previously grown one under my blurples. My blurples did do pretty good so I’m anxious to see better.
Gotta keep Christmas cookie making fun. She did a great job. I added the deer poop. I got tired of trying to get a :camel: using a cookie press. I decided making deer poop, it was easier and my 3 year old grandson thought I was the coolest grandma for that. :rofl:
Happy growing :v:

5 Likes

I’m going to try to get a new journal going for the 2 newest. I’ll post a link when I do.

My 9 week old Blueberry auto is growing fast. She’s really filling those buds out.

I need to work more on her LST. Man she’s bushy, I really want to defoliate a little. Not supposed to with auto but holy cow she looks like she needs it. Happy growing all :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Looking beautiful Jewels. Your growing a bush like raustin is😉

1 Like

Thanks, she’s a challenge to tie down for sure. Good morning. I’m ready for a wake and bake.

I’ve moved into family room for better lighting

5 Likes

Wish I could join you. I’m at work till 5☹️

I’ll smoke for ya for now :+1::rofl:

1 Like

I knew you had my back :grin:

1 Like

Ok, she just has to be trimmed. Look at that gnarly mess.

I learned my lesson there. Don’t bend to low! What a challenge. I had to break out my head light to see in there, that’s not good.

Some of these little suckers won’t amount to anything so I’m sacrificing a few to make the biggest bigger and better… just a few :wink:

4 Likes

You’re right, I do use the Dirty Dozen nutes and I would recommend it, especially if you’re using a QB. Those extra nutes are just what the plants need.

1 Like

Out of likes again :slightly_smiling_face: thanks. So do you still need cal mag in addition?

Oh my, just look at how crowded it is in there :thinking:

4 Likes

Yup a little clearing out wont hurt. Just don’t go nuts. I cleaned out one of the ladies a bit Saturday. She could go for more. But maybe after i feed later. She looks good tho J

1 Like

Here’s the new girls journal
Stop by and check them out :v::green_heart:
@raustin @blackthumbbetty @PurpNGold74 @Missiles @OldSchoolGrower @Randy1966 @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @anon95385719

https://ilgmforum.com/t/jewels-new-qb-autoflowers/26027

7 Likes

Tag bombs :joy::joy::joy: