Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

You have a single screw to adjust? Do you have a killawatt or anything to measure output?

I can have the hubby use his meter on it. I’m not sure how or where to check. Yes 1 screw to adjust

If using a photometer, check all around & get a good average. I tried adjusting my light w/o a killawatt, and I was so off. Like 100 watts off.

1 Like

Gotta figure out how to use it… easier than asking hubby. Who’s running late now :joy: I’ll Google it while sitting at Dr.

1 Like

Oh a photo meter. Don’t have that. Just a phone app which probably doesn’t work so well on LED

Out of likes.image

2 Likes

A killawatt measures power draw. A photometer measures light output.

Your phone app won’t be super accurate, but it will give you an idea. They’re more accurate with qb leds than with blurples.

My light plugs into the killawatt. When I adjust my light’s power, the killawatt instantly tells me how many watts the light is drawing.

1 Like

Haha got home n my girls were so thirsty I immediately dumpd gallons. Forgot to drop seeds with you. She definitely is enjoying the upgrade tho

1 Like

This is genius. I just kinda felt my way around the circle. Turnd it maybe a tenth of the way every couple of days.

2 Likes

You’ll be better to have your husband look. Checking voltage not a big deal, but the current is a little more detailed. I would give it a few days where you’re at and drop your light to about 24”. Then a few more days and go to something like 18”. As long as you have good coverage there start increasing your dimmer every few days.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch @dbrn32. I appreciate all the help. I know I can’t go back once she’s cooked so I’m taking it slow. I’ll put her from 30" to 24 in a few days like ya said. Hope your on the mend :v:

2 Likes

Oh look whos trying to pop up. I’m cheering her on

She’s Amnesia Haze. Still waiting on blueberry to pop up.

5 Likes

Not much to journal today. This morning I grabbed some soil and made the slurry for tomorrow. She’ll probably be thirsty then. My cal mag is here so tomorrow I will start her on that. She’s loving the new light.

Have a great day :v:

8 Likes

New additions! Gratz on the baby. N the flowering girls looks good. Stacking nicely n they grow up so fast… :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Yes they do, so fast that I’m already contemplating which seeds to buy next :joy: gotta stick with the autos for now so that narrows it some

Lookin’ amazing Jewels. Budding sites galore. She’s gonna be a hefty one.

1 Like

Betty n Doob have me sold on Bloody Skunk Auto. I wanna see her daiquiri lime as well. Wat flavor/smells do u like?

1 Like

Girl is getting a bunch of bud sights looking great!

1 Like

She definitely looks great

1 Like

Thanks everyone, she does have a lot of bud sites. That open sesame seemed to have done the trick. Now the QB’S will get those buds growing fat and dense.

I like all the flavors but am partial to the sweet. That’s why I love the Blueberry. I’m thinking maybe bubble gum ? I really want them all :joy: my silly friends never know what strains they have. I always ask and get , " it’s just pot" :rofl:

4 Likes