Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Yes, I believe that will work.

1 Like

Ignore my last updates day old count. I was stoned while counting :joy: today she is 58 days old today. I think she likes her new light

I was planning to water her. This morning I checked the soil I collected yesterday. Slurry pH 6.41 TDS 394. Went ahead and gave her a sledgehammer flush at pH 6.49 followed by pH 6.49 H2O. Figured I better give her a feed since sheā€™s low on nutritients and I just flushed the remaining out. I worked some gypsum into the soil. I ordered cal mag that comes tomorrow. Iā€™m giving her 1 gallon with 1tsp grow big, 1tsp tiger bloom, 1tbsp Big Bloom and 1/4 tsp Beastie Bloomz. pH 6.49 TDS 1300.

Run off pH 6.40, TDS 1300, Tds I expected since her soil was already saturated. Hope her pH is ok, I donā€™t want her going lower.
On another note, look what just happened

1 blueberry autoflower, 1 amnesia haze autoflower are sitting in distilled :heart_eyes:
Now Iā€™m down to 3 seeds left, 1 of each 3 strains I originally purchased. Iā€™ll need to get busy deciding what to order next. I need to stick with autoflower for now because my tent is only 63" tall. I might try a green house grow , in the spring. Always looking forward :grin: I always start my flowers inside under lights then move them to the green house. And I winter sow some perrenials and throw in there. May as well throw a pot plant in there too :v::green_heart:. Hmmm, what to order next :thinking:

5 Likes

Awww! U dropped without me! I may run home for lunch just to toss some in shot glasses. Gonna be quite a juggling affair. Think ima drop 3. And add 2 more next month as my 5 in flower blow up. :beers: to new babies tho

3 Likes

They say you should start new things on the new moon so in the dirt they do tomorrow. You better get home for lunch and get them soaking :v::green_heart:

1 Like

May have missd my window. Prefer to germ in napkins. Most foolproof for me

3 Likes

She is looking great Jewels. Glad the new light is working out for you. Finally got all my girls trimmed up and preparing for the flipā€¦

1 Like

I usually soak for 18 - 20 hours. Seeds usually crack by then for me. I set the glass on top of my shoplight for heat. Then into paper towels for about 24 hours, then into cups of soil or my Cloner in Rapid Rooters.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not 100% sure the calcium in well water is mobile. Seems to be conflicting stories there.

2 Likes

Hey @dbrn32 , how you doing on this winter day. Cold here and we just got a dusting.

1 Like

Sick, like real sick! Had over 102 temp last night and put me right on my behind. Feeling a little better today, but have no energy at all, and I think I may have gotten little one sick.

Oh no. That doesnā€™t sound good. I know a bunch of people around here have a stomach bug and the rest of them have the flu. Hope you and the little get to feeling betterā€¦

1 Like

Thanks! I was thinking I ate something bad at first, but seems to be flu like symptoms. Bailed from work today and that seems to be helping.

When I get like that the best remedy I have found for years is scalding hot baths to the point if it was a degree or two higher it would burn you. Sweats it out of you quick and if you have a nauseated stomach it curbs that as well if you can get the water over your stomach.

1 Like

Funny you say that, exactly what I did when I got home last night.

1 Like

Yea bro. That sucks. Get better soon

1 Like

Thanks brother!

1 Like

Sorry to hear your sick. Get some rest. Hope your feeling better soon :v:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

She seems to be loving the light :smiley: nothing today besides some more LST today. She needs it. Looks like she decided to stretch a little bit. Some of those smaller buds are catching up. I lowered her light from 34" to 32" I turned the screw just a tad.
What ya think?

Iā€™ll be keeping a good eye on her. Iā€™m not sure how low I am supposed to aim for. Maybe someone can advise me on that ? @raustin @blackthumbbetty @anon95385719 @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie and how far should I be screwing ?

Today, these will get their start in pro mix seed starting soil. Just as all my others have.
They have been soaking since yesterday in distilled. They were sitting on my heat mat but I brought them out so I can cheer them on. Theyā€™re cozy by my little fake fireplace thatā€™s in front of the big fireplace that Iā€™m to lazy old and decrepit to chop wood for. Have a great day and happy growing and smoking yā€™all :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Lol you just ate my last like for an hour Jewels. Sheā€™s lookinā€™ great and lovinā€™ light. Last wood I chopped for my fireplace was the river house I had 4 years ago. Rotator cuffs and back would scream if I even walked by a mull or axe.

1 Like