Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

I’m betting you are. I had expectations when I built my lights. Just 1 surpassed my hopes for all 3 combined. They are so bright you don’t dare look up at them.

3 Likes

That is a fact. Like ever :joy:. Nice lookin frame tho. Im happy as heck over here for ya waiting for the ‘WOAH’ moment

2 Likes

Your plant looks amazing Jewels. Excellent job on the frames. You have now earned your PhD in redneck Fabrication…

1 Like

Didn’t even use duct tape :grin:

3 Likes

Uh Oh… No duct tape? Just dropped from an A to an A-

2 Likes

Oh look at how her flowers are growing. I’m going to switch her to beastie bloomz today.

She sure is getting bushy

![20181202_093756|690x33
!

After I feed her I’m off to find the break in my dog fence wire. They’ve realized the collar doesn’t do anything when they cross the line. Always something :v: :green_heart: have a happy day all.
Oh and I’ve decided to drop my next 2 seeds in water on 12/6 and I’ll put them in dirt on 12/7. Maybe the new moon will help us out with germination

6 Likes

Looking very nice!

2 Likes

Thanks, they’re going to look better tomorrow when that light gets here. I’ll be watching out the window until it gets here :grin:

8 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: from the window sill as we speak! Check those tracking numbers

It’s like early Christmas!! It’s here! Wooohooo celebratory bong hit time

Stay tuned @PurpNGold74 soon will be a pic of it done…if not that I’ll have a question :joy: :slightly_smiling_face: :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Im definitely here for any questions… and as a preventative measure @dbrn32 u may wanna keep a peek over here. Make sure we dont get Jewelz electrocuted :joy::joy::wink::wink::+1:t5:

3 Likes

Oh, good, yours has a button too! Congrats!

4 Likes

I’m here, for now. Will make sure I check back in later.

Boards get wired in series. On the power cord to driver ac input it’s acl to Black. Acn to white. Green to ground.

2 Likes

Christmas came early Jewels guess you were on the nice list… Happy for you…

1 Like

Finally have my frame all together and boards mounted to the frame. I forgot to order these connectors and Amazon can’t get them to me until next week. https://www.amazon.com/ATPWONZ-Waterproof-Electrical-Junction-Underground/dp/B01NALYPFT/ref=pd_aw_sim_421_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01NALYPFT&pd_rd_r=8fcb836d-f74a-11e8-bbc6-69d927b463e4&pd_rd_w=Y22Hr&pd_rd_wg=xS47H&pf_rd_i=mobile-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=57b46099-d750-4d74-83ee-63ad64b310a4&pf_rd_r=5SBNFG3Y3Q2D8T2ME26Y&pf_rd_s=mobile-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=5SBNFG3Y3Q2D8T2ME26Y
I’m wondering if this is something I can get at home Depot or Lowe’s so I don’t have to wait so long.

1 Like

How about this? Is can get here in 2 days.

1 Like

Looks the same to me.

2 Likes

Those look like they’ll work. You can use some wire nuts or wagos temporarily until you get connector.

If you go with wire nuts, I like to put a couple wraps of electrical tape around the wire and wire nut. To help it from coming off.

2 Likes

Great, thanks. I’ll get mine ordered and use wire nuts and electrical tape until they get here. :v:

2 Likes