Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Glad to have ya along.

1 Like

Well here is my biggest girl all untied
Wow, look at that. Those QBs and the one dose of beastie Bloomz must be helping

And here she is with less little suckers and a little more air to her little legs.

Really opening up the center this time.

Oh how I love to watch buds get fat and sticky. :heart_eyes:
Hopefully I didn’t torture her too bad but she needed it.

4 Likes

She looks marvelous!

2 Likes

Does anybody know what humidity temp it should be in the room I have my ladys drying/hanging in closet

I think it was @DoobieNoobie that just posted a link from @garrigan62 about drying Temp and humidity.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Thanks man :v: out of likes again :+1:

Lol no problem. It was actually still in my clipboard so just had to paste it lol. Good timing :grin:

1 Like

Lookin’ good Jewels. Fatten them babies up.

1 Like

Thanks, I think as long as I can keep her this healthy the new lights will get her buds fatter then my last.

3 Likes

@GreenJewels, I’m happy your girls are standing up, I honestly was worried for you the first time I saw them I thought now there’s a 50 Shades of Grey fan :joy::rofl::joy::grin:
I’m gonna follow your new grow and see what mid evil torture you impose on them lol, ok I’ll quit.
I bet ur happy with those new lights, they sure look healthy, can’t wait to see them bud up.

4 Likes

:joy: believe it or not , I’m one of the few who didn’t read it or watch the movie.
Glad too have you along. Can’t wait to see what a difference my lights will make. Happy growing :v:

1 Like

While I was trimming and and tying my blueberry girl. I had this one branch that kept telling me, “oh how could you do this to me! I’ve grown so much for you” as she was slowly wilting there on the table. So I stuck her in rootone and some water.
She perked right up and thanked me… Why not? I fully realize I can’t turn her back to veg like a photo. I’ve seen other’s do it but not this far into flower. But why not just keep it and let it be one big bud? If it fails, no loss. It will be fun and possibly educational. I can try to up her nitrogen a little with some foliar feeds. I haven’t clone marijuana in 20 years and incidentally, those clones back then were blueberry photos. I have no rooters or anything for cloning nor do I plan to. Just my outdoor flower gardening stuff. I’ll see what I can do with what I have and see what she becomes :thinking: :grimacing:

5 Likes

This could be interesting :wink:

2 Likes

Oh I don’t like being out of likes,:grin: your right, it could be interesting. :+1:

3 Likes

Ahhh. Auto clones wouldn’t revert to veg anyway. But she could root n give u a nice nugget. DOOOOO ITTTTTT! :joy::joy:

Also that family just got biggerer

5 Likes

i just got a solid oz out of a white widow auto chopped her 12/3/ 18

im sure i just got lucky but it would have been a fluff bud at best

7 Likes

@raustin her twin is out in my greenhouse prego by a lucky charms male and really close to having viable seeds mabe 1 or 2 weeks

2 Likes

Well, that’s great if you want seeds, it should make a tasty plant.

2 Likes

You can take a few leaves off. Just be strategic & make every cut count.

2 Likes