Better than the last Blueberry Autoflower

Ok, she just has to be trimmed. Look at that gnarly mess.

I learned my lesson there. Don’t bend to low! What a challenge. I had to break out my head light to see in there, that’s not good.

Some of these little suckers won’t amount to anything so I’m sacrificing a few to make the biggest bigger and better… just a few :wink:

4 Likes

You’re right, I do use the Dirty Dozen nutes and I would recommend it, especially if you’re using a QB. Those extra nutes are just what the plants need.

1 Like

Out of likes again :slightly_smiling_face: thanks. So do you still need cal mag in addition?

Oh my, just look at how crowded it is in there :thinking:

4 Likes

Yup a little clearing out wont hurt. Just don’t go nuts. I cleaned out one of the ladies a bit Saturday. She could go for more. But maybe after i feed later. She looks good tho J

1 Like

Here’s the new girls journal
Stop by and check them out :v::green_heart:
@raustin @blackthumbbetty @PurpNGold74 @Missiles @OldSchoolGrower @Randy1966 @DoobieNoobie @dbrn32 @anon95385719

https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/jewels-new-qb-autoflowers/26027

7 Likes

Tag bombs :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks Jewels! Going along for the ride :wink:

2 Likes

Glad to have ya along.

1 Like

Well here is my biggest girl all untied
Wow, look at that. Those QBs and the one dose of beastie Bloomz must be helping

And here she is with less little suckers and a little more air to her little legs.

Really opening up the center this time.

Oh how I love to watch buds get fat and sticky. :heart_eyes:
Hopefully I didn’t torture her too bad but she needed it.

5 Likes

She looks marvelous!

2 Likes

Does anybody know what humidity temp it should be in the room I have my ladys drying/hanging in closet

I think it was @DoobieNoobie that just posted a link from @garrigan62 about drying Temp and humidity.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Thanks man :v: out of likes again :+1:

Lol no problem. It was actually still in my clipboard so just had to paste it lol. Good timing :grin:

1 Like

Lookin’ good Jewels. Fatten them babies up.

1 Like

Thanks, I think as long as I can keep her this healthy the new lights will get her buds fatter then my last.

3 Likes

@GreenJewels, I’m happy your girls are standing up, I honestly was worried for you the first time I saw them I thought now there’s a 50 Shades of Grey fan :joy::rofl::joy::grin:
I’m gonna follow your new grow and see what mid evil torture you impose on them lol, ok I’ll quit.
I bet ur happy with those new lights, they sure look healthy, can’t wait to see them bud up.

4 Likes

:joy: believe it or not , I’m one of the few who didn’t read it or watch the movie.
Glad too have you along. Can’t wait to see what a difference my lights will make. Happy growing :v:

1 Like