Better late than never

Please tag me when you plant. I’d love to follow along. Nice dogs.

2 Likes

Glad to see you put her in a journal
Much easier to get info you need when you post it all in the same place!!
Glad she took to your transplant job
Well done
@Happy_Pappy
She looks better and better everytime I see her

She is going nuts right now. I’m hopeing for two ounces on her. It’s gonna get interesting.

I do break up my topsoil every once every few weeks

1 Like

She took off since I did it. I mean I had to do a double take. Oxygen lesson learned.

2 Likes

I wish I could like this 1000x
(…the part about it helping your shoulder!)

1 Like

No doubt. All the opiates I’ve taken for it. Absolute of no use. Unless you like itching.

Ughhh…
I’m happy you’ve found the right meds. Opiates are terrible. Btw, thank you for your service! I’m finding there are lots of vets on here.

1 Like

You are welcome and thank you for adding to this fellowship. :relaxed:

Actually I don’t know which one would work best for me. I’m growing until I find one. Or two and so on an son. Lol

And if I do not find it I will make new friends.

Indica, or indica-dominant hybrids have done best for me for pain. But there are lots of sativas that have a nice body buzz, too. The descriptions on seed banks are pretty good, usually, but I’ve done best using leafly and reading reviews. Good luck with the hunt!

1 Like

I’m growing a NL now that is heavy Indica dominate. It’s easy to grow too. Well, so far anyway.

NL is great for pain, for me. Honestly, the worst strain for your pain will still probably work better than opiates. Worst case, significantly less side effects.

1 Like

Thanks alot. She has started flowering and in a few weeks we’ll know. It has been a delight chatting with you.

Likewise, take care!

1 Like

Looks like you’re doing well with your grow. I would suggest you could start bringing the light down to increase sugar production. I normally ran my China lights about 12" above the canopy top. With the setup I have now I will be around 5" from the canopy.

You ought to get a nice yield off of that plant!

You don’t think it will burn the upper canopy

AGREED!!! After two gnarly back surgeries
I have found cannabis ( Northern lights being one of my go tos )most effective for pain along with the positive mindset it gives me helps me with depression associated with chronic pain

3 Likes

Bring it down a bit at a time and let the plants tell you. A tiny bit of tip burn is about where I would stop, but I generally get nothing but good growth. A couple of inches and let her rest a couple of days.