Bestva 1800watt double chip

Has anyone used this light and if so how do you rate them. Looking for leds for 1.2 x 1.2x 2 tent to grow 4 monsters in oxy pots. Any info on this light or something similar would be much appreciated.

Your looking for 35-50 watts per square foot of canopy space or tent space
I prefer the higher side of the range myself
There are a few people here using the best va lights
Hope this helps @Anagy650

Doesn’t have a grow/bloom switch. True watt draw is only 350. From the specifications I’ve read, there’s no way it’s replacing an 1800 watt light. Sorry to seem pessimistic about it. Most of these light sellers are not exactly honest about these lights. You are not getting an 1800 watt light.

Most of the cheapee leds will not replace the a rated wattage
I’m assuming your measurements are in meters with that said you’ll need around 650 actual watts
I’m your space :+1: @Anagy650

Yes meters mate. The actual power draw from the bestva is 350 watts which is crap. Just found a meizhi 900 watt that draws 390 watts so thinking of buying two of these instead. Thanks for the input fellas much appreciated @skgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

Any time @Anagy650
I run 800 watts of actual power in my 4x4x7 tent in feet and 650 watts in my second tent same size
I use leds as well
The viper series are nice lights :+1: and I think you’ll be happy with them and with the best va you’ll have plenty of light my friend
When buying light don’t buy any that don’t list actual watts drawn and always size off actual not rated watts
Happy growing :v:️CB :cowboy_hat_face:
If I can assist further tag me

The vipar are quite pricey here in the UK that’s why iv looked at the meihzi as they are considerably cheaper. Do you know of anyone on here using these lights to get a review from. Thanks for your help. @Countryboyjvd1971

Actually yes I do @Hogmaster uses them and he has great results
Any time @Anagy650 that’s why we are here

You know me I love my meizhi

I’ve had nothing but luck they do run a little warm started with two and now I got a bunch and they’re pretty easy on the light bill to

@Hogmaster do you think 2 x 900w will be sufficient enough for a tent 1.2 m x 1.2m x 2m for 4 plants. Thanks for the info. Very much appreciated

O yeah they will love it great call on size should be perfect

Please keep me up to date and let me know how you like them

Did I mention that @Hogmaster won the bom contest a few time with those lights @Anagy650

Purple enough in that space?

Hahahaa @Donaldj my tents more in the pink range lol

True colour buddy my lights have CRI of 93/100 :wink:

It’s blurpuple is what I like to call it but there a great price and great results :wink: :hugs:

still breaking my watts equal grams thinking but looks to me like a 630w LEC and all those lights would turn into one taking up less space and less of a spiderweb to move around :wink:

There not set up that way that was just a fast pic of all of them I dig the lights your talking about I have them in 3 different grow areas now lol