Best yield - Auto

There are holes in the bucket. Plant was doing great up until a few days ago. Not sure where I went wrong.

Any chance you watered it with ice cold water or anything?

1 Like

Water has been room temperature

1 Like

Not sure :thinking: what to do at this point but wait and watch.

What pH is your water?

@bareld9 did you check your pH they look like they are clawing bad!!

How do I check the pH level?

You have to get a pH meter

I also used fox farm products when I noticed the change

I have no experience with that Iā€™m still on my first grow and went all Organic using bat, sea bird guano, worm cast, and a few other organic meals and growing on coco. Did you do a flush? @bareld9

How do you ā€œflushā€???

Hereā€™s a pic of my Jack autos also have a Bubblegum auto that is about 3 weeks into flower @bareld9

1 Like

Your in a 5gal pot you need to run about 10-15gals of plain water probably closer to 15 gals. Take you time adding about a gal at a time and flush all the bad from your pot do you have a ppm meter.

1 Like

Just run the water through your soil!!

I donā€™t have any meters besides thermostat

Definitely a good idea to invest in a couple. Definitely make growing easier you may need a little nutes after you flush you really need a ppm meter.

What nutes would you suggest?

I use organic itā€™s impossible to burn your plants using wormcast and fish fertilizer. It can get expensive though. I can try tagging a few different folks that help me from time to time if you like!!

1 Like

@bareld9 it would be very wrong of any of us to tell you that you HAVE to purchase any specific equipment to be a successful grower.

I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil which becomes very acid as it ages and decomposes giving off nutrients. I donā€™t think it would be easy to grow without a Ph meter and a PPM meter. These devices are relatively inexpensive in comparison to dumping a dead plant that you have invested heavily in so far.

Ph for my grows shows a sweet spot of 6.5ā€¦but Iā€™d have no clue what my ph is w/o a meter. I use the Ph pen to adjust my water and nute water for the plant. Nurtients like Fox Farm can reduce your Ph way below the acceptable range, so you may need to adjust up the Ph. PPM in runoff helps you determine if your soil is full of residual salts which is highly toxic to the plant.

Not trying to sell you on anythingā€¦just sayinā€™

2 Likes

Never said he had to just suggested that it would make things easier!!

1 Like