Best way to water plants with scrog net?

Im struggling trying to water my plants with a scrog net! Whats the easiest way to water with one of these on?

I used a 2 gallon pump sprayer last grow. Another way would be to get a small submersible water pump attach a small water line to it and water that way. This time I set the net a lot higher so I can get underneath it easier

5 Likes

This is a plan I drew up that incorporates a pump sprayer. If you bought water rings and ran lines to the front of your tent, then you could just plug up to each line. Also, I would add a small elevated floor that way you can move a runoff pan underneath for measuring. Then you would absolutely never have to move them.

8 Likes

I use a self priming diaphragm pump with a 40 psi pressure switch. On the end of the hose is a 30" wand with a valve for controlling water flow. When I open the valve, the pump starts. When I close the valve the pump stops (pressure switch).

My water/nutrients are in a 10 gallon tub with aeration and heat (72 F).

I can sit in my observation/lounging chair and reach all six plants without any trouble. My room is 8’ X 8’. With six large plants I must fill the reservoir twice for one watering or feeding, they drink a lot of water.

5 Likes

I’ve seen one grower on here (don’t remember who) using a transmission fill funnel, if you’re looking for something super simple. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow this is a really creative plan! So its just a weed sprayer with lines going to each pot?

2 Likes

And merlin your sounds super creative to. Its so funny how addictive growing marijuana is. And how creative and passionate people are. I love it! Now i just have to figure out what is going to be best for me. I am planning on switcing to a recirulating deep water culutre system in the next couple of months which im super excited about. So the funnel might be the way to go for me cause i dont want to invest in much if i dont have to. Thank you all for your comments!

Found it guys!!! Yall gave me an idea, so im going to go with a siphon hose!

I think this will work well dont you guys?

Makes sense stupid simple.

2 Likes

I use the chug and recycle method.

2 Likes

Yes basically. All you would need is your standard 2gal water pump and some 1/4 inch tubing connected to a water ring. Super simple and easy on the wallet

1 Like

I use a kitchen funnel with a hose attached to it. I pour my water/feed through the funnel and direct it where it needs to go with the hose. I rinse the hose after every feed.

3 Likes

The jiggle start might get messy in fertilizer tea, but it looks like the gas siphon pump would do the trick. Whatever works for your setup is what is best!

3 Likes

@blackthumbbetty basically doubles as a beer bong.lol

3 Likes

That’s what I use it for in the off season.

4 Likes

Well here is what I come up with. Will be trying it out for the first time tomorrow. Check out the link.

When is that? You’re always pretty ‘off,’ no? :smile:

1 Like