Best way to take care of russet mites

Just a up date.
I haven’t seen anymore but in the last 3 days has been very hard to see there is trichs. Everywhere very frosty and there going on 4 weeks of flower in 3 more days will be the 4 week flower.
If there still on the plant at this time I be live there is not much I can do so I will just be cutting the buds off if I see any.
Keep your fingers and toes crossed and I pray for the best.

1 Like

3 Likes

Update,
My head hurts so here lately been doing some sampling and these girls are going to be very nice. I been looking everyday until it hurts and it’s hard to see or tell I gave up 2 days a go I just look at her beauty each day. These girls were rock stars with good genetics they been to hell and back and still produce good in my books.
You got to prevent at all cost or it is just not worth it. I did so much stuff it was crazy these girls put out, I even brought the temps up to 113 for 1hr and 1/2 I found a secret by doing that and found out witch one loves heat.
White Urkle,Chem Og and Durban kush,
The Durban Kush was a rock star wished I could have clone some if here she even smells so good also really fruity

2 Likes

2 Likes

Some pics I took but they put a dent in the weight and to me unless your trying to save a awesome mother or genetics best is to carefully put in a trash bag and discard it.

2 Likes