Best way to practice dry trim?

So should I start on bottom Larfy buds are use a plat that foxtailed. I am sure after a few snips it would start making sense. I’m kw wet trim would have been maybe easier but chose to leave on leafs for slower cure. I am curing at 69F and 55RH and think a few more days.

Sorry pic did not attach

1 Like

Assuming this is for personal consumption, don’t stress the trim process. I did too and realized how silly that was… They don’t need to be perfectly manicured at least in my opinion.

If you don’t have one and can get one in time my biggest recommendation is grab a trim bin #savethekief

I also used some decent nitrile gloves, and grabbed one of these little scrubbers for the trimmers which proved invaluable (don’t forget to scrape the wonderful “scissor hash” off before cleaning as well).

https://www.amazon.com/Harvest-More-741110-Scissor-Scrubber/dp/B076QHRKJW/ref=sr_1_12?dchild=1&keywords=trimmer+cleaner+box&qid=1628780731&sr=8-12

2 Likes

Thanks, earlier in the grow I ordered a trim bin and also the green scrubber cube cleaner. This is for my own consumption and probably would never show a bud (except for here) as grow is very secret. I also have a moisture meter coming but I think the snap method is a good indication. Again thanks

2 Likes

I either use harvest myself or give it away. I only do a rough trim. Can deal with a few stems and sugar leaves, so I don’t spend a whole lot of time trimming to make it pretty. No one has yet to complain about a few leaves and stems in free weed. lol.

7 Likes

I’m with midwestguy, if a friend complained he wouldn’t be a friend. I do love the Keif you can collect with the trim bin. Just scrub the larff over the screen and enjoy.

4 grams from one plant. Great smoke.

3 Likes

Great. I always thought this was the easy part. But I think each step sprout, veg, flower, dry,& cure takes more then it appears to be.

1 Like

I didn’t mind the process, but wasn’t fully mentally prepared for those next rounds of waiting. This round will be easier with some grove bags already full. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saving mine up and hoping for enough to have a run at a temple ball after the next harvest!

2 Likes

This is almost like a hobby. Too bad I can’t go back to work and explain what I learned while the office was closed!

3 Likes

Its definitely a “Hurry up and wait” hobby. LoL

2 Likes

I just glad it’s not as expensive as my other hobby!

2 Likes