Best way to dry and cure

Want to find out what’s the easyest and best way of drying and Curing

Sure I’ll look at your way. What is it?

2 Likes

All different strains… just find it hard to dry when the weather in Australia changes to a wet cooler season. Doing outside grow.

1 Like

I see your looking at ways, I thought it was like a TV ad “Hey want more beautiful skin?” I use a small tent if the harvest wasn’t too big with a fan blowing above & a fan blowing below neaither fan is pointed directly at the buds that are hanging between them. Around 65* F and Rh around 60%. I leave some of the fan leaves on them (depending on how bushy is was at harvest) to slow down the drying. at around 5 days I then remove the fan leaves & give a little trim to the buds. At around 7 to 10 days (depends on the density of the bud) I finsh the trim & jar them to start the cure (opening the bottles daily to exchange air) for a few months & them I use a vacuum sealing machine & a lid sucking device to seal them till it’s show time. Larger harvests I just go bigger on the space, dark space that is.

3 Likes

Got a spare fridge you use for beer? Hang your weed in there - its cool and dark and keeps a constant humidity.

Thanks but only have room

Thankyoi

@pillsbury has you covered nicely.

1 Like