Best way to breakdown and best fertilizer for compensation of growth retardation

I have planted my flowers (35 of plant: 9 lemon haze, 8 silver haze and 18 Nl) in the garden’s soil when they were the same size in final of Seedling stage. But unfortunately they did not grow up to the same extent, and each of them has a different size (the difference is not a problem, but the difference is a lot), their soil is the same, and I gave them the same amount of fertilizer (in general, they were treated like Each other) What is the cause of the difference in growth to this extent? But the main questions:
First question: Unfortunately, the density of soil is high, what is your suggestion for breakdown? My opinion is animal manure, do you agree? Meanwhile, unfortunately, growth has been low. Second question: Given that I have given them urea fertilizer three weeks ago, do I give them urea fertilizer plus animal manure to increase growth and breakdown?
Please guide me to grow as fast as possible, as the flowering season begins to slow down and my plants have not grown well yet. Of course, I am in Iran and, fortunately, is sunny enough here, but I am still very worried about insufficient growth.
Please reply before 8 hours.

Hi. Do you mind filling out a support ticket?

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Just copy n paste n answer the questions. I will try to help you out

Ok firstly. The difference in sizes. Think of it this way. Are your family members identical? Are your siblings the same height and weight as u? Same hair color and eyes? No because children with the same genetic code dont grow the same. Its is called a phenotype and even the most stable genetics show variations from plant to plant. Understand what im saying?

Secondly how old are your babies? They all look very well. Not sure what you expect but they are beautiful and healthy imo. The soil being too dense? Not sure what u mean… is it compacting tightly? Or holding too much water? If so adding perlite or vermiculite to soil then trying to mix that in would be extremely helpful. Not sure of its a viable idea seeing as how your babies are plantd and in the ground. You’d hate to mess up the already established root system… it would be devastating to ur plants

@HornHead would digging around a rootball allow him to add a more aerated soil?

Yeah, he could use a small space shovel, but really got to be careful of those roots. He could try and add perlite to it

2 Likes

That soil is very tough and compacted. It doesn’t have much in the way of soil critters, bugs or old plant matter to feed them. It’s a little too late, but you could transplant into soil that you fluff with perlite(as suggested) or plant matter. Compost…that is far along. Manure will not be a good idea…now.
For your next grow…you could gather up chicken shit, plant matter and let it compost for several months.

As far to the different sizes…(as suggested prior) each strain has different growth rates, nutrient needs and different physical appearances. That is why they are called different strain names.
FYI…the babies should have come out of the cups after 1.5 to 2 weeks. They are trying to grow, but, after 3 sets of leaves…they should be moved out of the restricting cups. Hint: if you see a bunch of white roots tru the clear plastic…they are being restricted and getting stunted.
IF you can access some Alaskan Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1…it would be a quick helpful source of nutrients.
Keep us posted. Good luck

1 Like

Thank you very much my good friends. @HornHead @PurpNGold74 @tanlover442

2 Likes

Good luck with your grow man

Another thing I would suggust for future. Those plants do look great bur the clear plastic is no good, once the roots start to circle the bottom inside of the cup and become visable from the sides of the cup, they need to be covered, roots do not like the light it can actually burn the roots and cause all types of other problems.
Now a quick fix is to place the clear cups into red cups, line up drainage holes. This way you can lift the clear cup out of the red cup to check root devolpment.
Only other thing I will say has already been touched on is every plant is different, and should be treated as such. Out of your 18 nl you could have 18 separate characteristics from mom and dad genes. Meaning they will feed different, use more pr less of one thing than the next or may present some toxicity or defency while the rest will not. I hope this helps

1 Like