Best water to use

0005ppm pH 6.8-7

After I add my nutes it falls to 5.8 ish I up it to 6.5

1 Like

That’s perfect. You’ll get plenty of nutrients in your mix while keeping your ppm in check. Just lower your ph a little. What media are you growing in, how old are your girls?

1 Like

I’m finishing up some autos right now, northern lights and gorilla glue and I have a blueberry fem and 2 WW Fem just sprouted a few days ago seeds are from Seedsman btw

1 Like

I’m so done with autos

They can be finicky. They don’t like stress and flower when they are ready, not you.
@Not2SureYet has wicked success with autos.
Check out his grow.

You may get some good growing tips…

1 Like

I’ve got a WW fem going atm. Also 3 autos. The fem are definitely easy to grow, just flip when ready.
I’m playing a guessing game with my autos. Hopefully they don’t get too big or I’ll be overcrowded…

1 Like

Yeah I’m sticking with photos but I appreciate the info👍

1 Like

My ak48 autos reached 4’

1 Like

I let my autos grow buck this grow, mainly because I’m sick of autos and LST takes up more space lol

4’ is ok for an auto. Did you top them at all?

1 Like

No but I have topped autos and I didn’t have any issues other than greater yield lol

1 Like

I’m ashamed of myself of how neglectful I’ve been with this auto grow “last auto grow” I just want them out of the way harvest it cure it and press every bud because it’s not worth smoking the flower imo

1 Like

I’ve got 3 autou going atm + 1 photo.
Have only grown an Amnesia Haze Auto before. I started the autos for some quick smoke as my stash is non-existent at the moment. The AH was a good smoke that I got 6 oz from. I do prefer the photos for more yeald and control of the grow. I thinking I’ll have an auto and photo going all the time. This way I’ll get variety and my pound from the photo to keep me in smoke. Never noticed lower quality from my auto. I’ll be taking more notice next harvest. Then again when you have nothing anything is good, especially home grown…

2 Likes

I agree anything is better than nothing and I actually have Amnesia Haze Auto seeds being shipped to me now lol I ordered during Coronavirus lockdown and it’s taking 4-ever but during that time I realized I’m done with autos so yeah of course I will grow them but just in my garden tucked between some tomato plants, growing is frowned on where I am lol

2 Likes

Rain water works great from what I have seen. I use RO my self. I got a little 50.00 RO buddie off amazon. It is a 50gpd unit. makes 5 gallons in about 2 hours. I did a filter change and bought filters for a 100gpd unit and the 800cc check valve. now I am getting 5 gallons about every 50 minutes. I needed that as I can go through a lot of water in coco. Rather than send the run off down the drain. I run it out the window into a trash can. My neighbor has a good sized garden. So he empties the water into his storage containers when I do water. Letting me just make water all day. I normally do about 30 - 55 gallons at a time. With about a 2 or 3 times greater waste run off. He gets a lot of water from me. So no water is wasted. It does great for is garden.
I just have dumb luck with autos. I have been getting as much with my autos as with a photo vegged for 7 or 8 weeks. I would say I do equally as well with either. I am hoping my current auto will top any thing I have grown. With each grow. I get my nutes fine tuned a little more and it seems to help. I have to adjust things from summer to winter grows.

2 Likes

Are your autos potent

2 Likes

Just as much as any photo. I don’t smoke. @Myfriendis410 lets me know how each one I do is.

3 Likes

I have my environment and nutes on point and my autos always turn out with fat smelly sticky buds and don’t get me wronge I get high but it’s a different short last buzz but I’m on point with my dry and cure also idk I’ve tried every top breeder and highest THC strains and to me all that hard work isn’t worth the buzz, my photos are always fire so again idk lol

I wouldnt say best for plants, I would say good depending… rainwater can fluctuate in acidity levels depending on where the cloud was made. Over an urban center like LA it can contain many pollutants. Its ph can swing to for the exact same reason. If you are growing in true soil which is buffered well it can be great. If you are using chemicals indoors it can be not so great at times. Using a consistent reliable source is good because you know what to expect each time you mix a batch.