Best water for cannabis plants

From a fellow grower: What’s your take on City water and a filter on your tap I had terrible luck hi beautiful plants huge no THC didn’t get stoned at all so now I’m using pond water plants are twice as big short stubby and fat what’s your take on this

1 Like

That would be more like an aquaponic grow The water from your pond has microbes and the fish poop which is feeding your plants You should join us and we will be more than happy to explain how everything works some city water works well son does not him personally on a well and it works out great for me please join us and we can answer any questions you may have

1 Like

The water filter thing I use on my tap water is amazing.

Our tap water is brown colored. You can see it when you fill up a 5 gallon bucket. With the filter it comes out clear. So a huge difference for mine.

My city water comes out a 7.6 or so PH. I have no problem at all with plants after getting the PH correct.

I’m not sure how to join I believe I can be a member??? Because I am a customer ,rite? But I have some questions. Cruz I’m in the middle of it again and things are starting to happen .the girls are big beautiful, BUT once again I’m just starting to get yellowing leaves burnt lookin tips .SO I flushed using pond water AKA reclaim water .NOW 3 days later things look better new growth green and leaves look like they got mussels. This makes me happy but why did I have to flush was it the rite thing todo does this mean I have a PH problem .last time it got bad brown crusty leaves and although I got a pound last time it sucked looked good just no effect

1 Like

Picture please, I need to filter my well water

@pappaclutch Welcome for your first post. Go to here and start a Grow Journal. Then use this as a ticket.

Grow Journals - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum

Welcome to ILGM @pappaclutch! Great place to be. Now pics would be immensely helpful. Also if you cant make a post, theres a post limit your first 24 hours. Dont stress.

But a support ticket would be awesome! To help better access what went wrong and how to help u grow some medical grade reefer!

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Now about ur original question… i prefer to use rainwater over bottled spring water. And bottled water over tap. But they all work fine

1 Like