Best Strains For Sexy Times

Hello everyone, I wanted to see if I could get feedback and real input from users out there on their thoughts around this.
I wanted to start off by saying I’m trying to keep the topic PG rated based on you experience and expertise. Just on the title alone this may make the moderators nervous here, let’s try to keep it professional or as professional as we can. :stuck_out_tongue:

What are your recommendations on strains for the best female experience and why?
What are your recommendations on strains for couples that both enjoy and why?
Fill in the gap with any other topics or input you feel relevant here… and GO!!!

2 Likes

There is a strain called sexxpot, a friend of mine grew some, it was a good tasting weed
Did it make my horny, yes, then again a lot of strains can do that for me, that said I can say sexxpot is a stain with that effect.

2 Likes

I did read in high times yesterday that smoking before sex will lead to longer and harder orgasms. I would imagine whichever one gets you the highest :rofl:. There was also an article in another magazine I read about making a cannabis lube which was supposed to do same thing :person_shrugging:

ilgm claims their strawberry Kush does

3 Likes

@StevOz I guess I should have said limited to what you can buy from ILGM. I have heard about it, read about it but i’m more interested in strains that have been bought and sold from ILGM. Thanks for the input as this is exactly what i’m looking for all are welcome if they have experience. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Beck Ahhhh yes ilgm claims but i’m here to put them to the test so to speak. I’m hoping i can get some fellow posters who have experience the strain and can give us feedback based on the strain used and why he/she thought it was the best. Personally, I hear a lot about Train Wreck and Sour Diesel from multiple sites but again its bias on many things such as preference and how much you take etc. etc. But maybe we can get a few more involved in this topic and see some good discussions and research. Thank you for helping me. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Newbi84 LOL thank you for the input but have you experienced this firsthand? I read that you could have the perfect strain but smoked to much could have the reverse effect he he. So its so hard to ask for personal experience on strains and how they helped, didn’t help, what mood they put you in, what your partner thought, etc. etc. All I know is based on the responses we may have a good thread here to get some deep discussions going. :shushing_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Best Marijuana Strains For Sex & Female Arousal (ilovegrowingmarijuana.com)

The 4 Best Strains for Sexy Times (ilovegrowingmarijuana.com)

Basically, I’m putting these two articles out there and want feedback from real people who don’t mind sharing their stories. You read what a company suggest to you but in the words of Chris Farley - “I can get a great look at a t-bone steak by shoving my head up a bull’s ass but I’d rather take the butchers word for it”

BTW - I don’t work for this company or endorse it just trying to connect to the user base for personal feedback. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I got some ilgm Strawberry Kush beans that I’m going to drop next run so I’ll let you know. Still got to finish this run first. 1 week into flowering…

1 Like

Hahaha :rofl:

1 Like

Sour Diesel works very well in our house. We’ve tried a large number of strains and SD is hands down our favorite for intimate occasions.

3 Likes

Sour Diesel works great!

2 Likes

Let me know when you find that strain lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hey this is very interesting, thank you.

@SRSR thanks I keep reading SD is a perfect blend for not too strong not to crazy mix.

1 Like

Grand daddy Purple!

2 Likes

Haha… you said “fill in the gap” drops mic

That’s not so PG :joy::joy::joy:

Love you all!

1 Like

@ThermoNukePanda :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sweat_smile: :rofl: There is always one out there that will point out what everyone is thinking.

3 Likes

I had to do it :joy:

1 Like